jassi din mivie with saif n shahid

kashish thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi makes her film debut
   By: Chaitanya Padukone
   April 1, 2004

Model-Actress Mona Singh, who plays the bumbling, seedhi-saadhi yet attention-grabbing Jassi in the TV serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, will now be seen in her glamorous avatar in this romantic thriller movie titled Pyaar Ruktaa Nahin, to be directed by southside filmmaker K Shankaran.

The film, which is being produced by NRI Raunaq Mehra, is scheduled to go on the floors in the first week of May. "We are considering Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali for the lead roles and  almost the entire movie will be shot on foreign locations," informs Mehra.

Model-actress Mona Singh as Jassi

Mona is extremely thrilled with her movie debut. "While TV audiences will continue to see me in my Plain Jane get-up, on the big-screen I will be in my true colours.

Just imagine I will be singing songs in hep outfits and making the heroes dance to my tunes. So exciting naa?" she mumbles with her trademark giggle exposing her dental braces.

Will Mona (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Kajol) prove that 'meri jaisi koi nahin' in Bollywood too is what remains to be seen when the movie releases in October.

courtsey

http://web.mid-day.com/columns/chaitanya_padukone/2004/april /79992.htm

i dont know whether its true or not i just read it from here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww...i din't know that jassi is setting foot in bollywood too.
*Anjali* thumbnail

uncanny resemblance to kajol???????????????😕😕

Hmmm...maybe I'm blind, but I just don't see the resemblance at all!

alliha thumbnail
so she'll still be doing jjkn while doing movies??
alliha thumbnail
yeah thats what i was thinking
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This article was supposed to be an april fool's joke!
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Yes, strange they are comparing Mona's look to Kajol's. Whatever pictures I have seen of Mona, I don't see any resemblance between the two at all. Probably this is a part of the 'april fool' joke.