Posted: 15 years ago
Shahid-Amrita and Akki-Kat, only in NL though.

Oh yeah, and Salman-Karishma looked GREAT together. 😉
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 15 years ago
I love Shahrukh-Kajol
Shahid-Amrita
Akshay-Katrina
Hrithik-Aishwarya
Govinda-Karishma
Aamir-Juhi
Originally posted by Meredith

How about Amitabh-Parveen? Another great jodi.    My favorite jodis are Shahid-Amrita, Aamir-Juhi, and the badshah of all jodis-SRK-Kajol.

Yes, that is one of my favorite jodis of all-time. I think she really complimented him height-wise too. Raj Kapoor-Nargis is my favorite. And I also like Aamir-Juhi. Some that I don't see here but love are Abhishek -Rani and Shabana -Naseer.
Salman and Karisma were awesome
Originally posted by AmritaRao-Nina

Love this topic..yeh some definete jodis off that list:

Shahid/Amrita just love this pair soo cute together.

Srk/Kajol they just sizzle the screen.

Hritik and Ash are ok as a pairing but i liked him with kareena for some reason more.
lol you took the words out of my mouth
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

where is salman khan karishma kapoor..

they r my fav..

I'm just 2 crazy bout him to notice the gals...lol....seriously I too love em!.....such a cute pair! dunno why these guys didn't include the Sallu-Lolo jodi........they share an incredible chemistry on-screen.......both have like the best comic timing........like in Jeet, Biwi No.1,Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge, Judwa & ofcourse Andaz Apna Apna........love those scenes in which Salman and Karishma are looking at eachother......really sweet and funny.....I think Sal looks good with Rani too....too bad all their movies bombed at BO

I also like SRK-Juhi, Abhi-Rani & also Akki-Priyanka.......and the best looking onscreen couple is Salman and Aish, their on-screen chemistry in HDDCS simply rocked.....I wish they hadn't dated and we'll get to see this lovely pair more....same with Akki-Raveena
Edited by Cheetara - 15 years ago

Well my all time favourites have to be SRK-Kajol...No other jodi appeals to me as they does...Many jodis may come & go but noone can recreate the magic of Srk-Kajol for me

Other jodis I like
*Salman-Rani( Seriously they look so compatible together onscreen dont care if some of their movies flopped...it cuz of poor scripts but this jodi definitely has a charm....I find Abhi-Rani very overrated compared to them)
*Shahid-Amrita
*Saif-Priety
*Akki-Kat
Abhishek-Kareena were really cute in Refugee....I crave to see more of this jodi onscreen...They just need the right movie & I'm sure they will click...Hopefully they wud burry their personal differences by then...Wud also luv to see Shahid-Deepz & Neil-Deepika

I think Anil make a best jodi with Madhuri.......

Akshay Kumar make a best jodi with Raveena..........

My most favourite amongst these jodis are SRK-Kajol, Shahid-Amrita Rao and Aamir-Juhi.............

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Originally posted by -Janki-

Well my all time favourites have to be SRK-Kajol...No other jodi appeals to me as they does...Many jodis may come & go but noone can recreate the magic of Srk-Kajol for me

Other jodis I like
*Salman-Rani( Seriously they look so compatible together onscreen dont care if some of their movies flopped...it cuz of poor scripts but this jodi definitely has a charm....I find Abhi-Rani very overrated compared to them)
*Shahid-Amrita
*Saif-Priety
*Akki-Kat
Abhishek-Kareena were really cute in Refugee....I crave to see more of this jodi onscreen...They just need the right movie & I'm sure they will click...Hopefully they wud burry their personal differences by then...Wud also luv to see Shahid-Deepz & Neil-Deepika

omg, that is sooo true.. of course, SRK-Kajol is my all time favourite jodi.. they just create magic on screen.. i can't even call any other jodi the same.. LOL..  because none of them do.. seriously..

and i so agree about Salman-Rani.. although their movies flopped, but they were so adorable together.. i somehow don't see the 'chemistry' between Abhi-Rani.. they are overrated..