Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

orbittle

Groupbie

orbittle

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
well i live in canada...and i was wondering...its obvious that the show is prerecorded and not live...which is all fine and dandy....but my question is that...for the wild card round...they revealed all the voting line numbers and all...and lets just assume they record the show around tuesday or something (i think thats what saregamapa did so i assume the same for this)...and the episode isnt shown till....saturday...by which time viewers are supposed to vote in...and next friday they reveal the results...but since the show is prerecorded (im assuming tuesday again) doesnt that mean viewers only have three days to vote...as opposed to the advertised one week...in which case...if people keep voting after tuesday...isnt that  a waste of money for viewers...and a whole load of money for the show peoples....i believe indians are getting ripped off now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "question" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahid ka pyar

shahid ka pyar

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i live in usa and im pretty shure its the same for canada too
but if u read the find print when they flash the voting info on the screen at the very bottom .. it tells you that voting starts on friday right after the show is done and ends on sunday morning .. so u have bout 2 days to vote

orbittle

Groupbie

orbittle

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

i c i c that clears that up...for so you think you can dance canada...there were performances on friday night and voting lines open for two hours only right after the show...of course they lengthened the time for the finale

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Actually the episode was shot on Monday. They don't say you can vote throughout the week. At the same time they won't give any deadline unlike the other shows like Jhalak etc.,
But I guess, they would just close the voting lines after monday and so even if people want to vote, they can't....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top