Meet Mila De Rabba

KulGeet Re-marry???

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I have seen couples getting their wedding renewals after they got married and when KulGeet's marriage took place there was only Geet who took part while Kulwant was in the hospital so don't you guys think they should arrange a wedding renewal type program where KulGeet will remarry and renew their wedding vows and have a 2nd suhaag raat???😳😳😳 After Kul returns home they can arrange this as Kul's welcome party and Geet's pregnancy celebration. Sounds like a good plan, nah??😉😃

those who think its unneccasry then please tell us why u think so and those who want some more intimating Kulgeet moments then raise your hands up😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am raising my hand to see more kulgeet scenes...........😉
and yeah ur idea is not bad...
stephhh thumbnail
haha problem is that I am not in the MMDR creative team!!!
shree122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually they should have shown Kul-Geet's marriage after Divya came to know about the truth.
I really hoped for that..bcoz as you said Kul was not there when the marriage took place(even his mother also didnt attend his wedding)..It would have been nice had they showed the marriage scene ..
But what to do....nothing is in our hands:-(

stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree122

Actually they should have shown Kul-Geet's marriage after Divya came to know about the truth.
I really hoped for that..bcoz as you said Kul was not there when the marriage took place(even his mother also didnt attend his wedding)..It would have been nice had they showed the marriage scene ..
But what to do....nothing is in our hands:-(

I too thought there would be a marriage ceremony in that episode where cartoon dv came to know bout the truth. Why didn't they did it while both KulGeet were in bride/groom attire??? stupid people, I seriously want to go to india and want to join the production house of MMDR.

like u said we have no control except expressing our feelings here and crying out loud!!
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a great idea, Sara!

It reminds me of Saat Phere. There were so many times when Nahar and Saloni had problems in their marriage, and when they reunited they had a renewed marriage and a new suhaag raat and everything.

Considering the circumstances in which Geet married Kul's kirpan and all, I think a new wedding is in order as soon as he comes back from sarhad paar with Zara in tow ;)
stephhh thumbnail
haha..lol I wish and pray the creatives will think over it and will shoot it. I will be the first one to download the video and rewatch it over and over again. I still can't get over watching their night scene of mar 10th ;)
gapgirl thumbnail
You never know! It'd be a nice way to provide some light moments on the show. For once it'd be nice to have a Indian TV serial that was not sooo melodramatic, but showed some ordinary family and lovey-dovey KulGeet moments. Indian shows are either too dramatic or too much slapstick comedy. Can't they find a happy medium? One show that was good that way was Kareena Kareena. That was a cute show. (haha, sorry for the side tangent on that)
stephhh thumbnail
oh i so miss kareena kareena, that was an amazing show
gapgirl thumbnail
I know! Kareena Kareena was an awesome show...

They should introduce that actress into MMDR - I think her name was Kuldeep Randhawa. She would be a nice fit for this show.