Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I have seen couples getting their wedding renewals after they got married and when KulGeet's marriage took place there was only Geet who took part while Kulwant was in the hospital so don't you guys think they should arrange a wedding renewal type program where KulGeet will remarry and renew their wedding vows and have a 2nd suhaag raat???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed After Kul returns home they can arrange this as Kul's welcome party and Geet's pregnancy celebration. Sounds like a good plan, nah??WinkBig smile

those who think its unneccasry then please tell us why u think so and those who want some more intimating Kulgeet moments then raise your hands upBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KulGeet Re-marry???" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i am raising my hand to see more kulgeet scenes...........Wink
and yeah ur idea is not bad...

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
haha problem is that I am not in the MMDR creative team!!!

shree122

Groupbie

shree122

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Actually they should have shown Kul-Geet's marriage after Divya came to know about the truth.
I really hoped for that..bcoz as you said Kul was not there when the marriage took place(even his mother also didnt attend his wedding)..It would have been nice had they showed the marriage scene ..
But what to do....nothing is in our hands:-(

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree122

Actually they should have shown Kul-Geet's marriage after Divya came to know about the truth.
I really hoped for that..bcoz as you said Kul was not there when the marriage took place(even his mother also didnt attend his wedding)..It would have been nice had they showed the marriage scene ..
But what to do....nothing is in our hands:-(

I too thought there would be a marriage ceremony in that episode where cartoon dv came to know bout the truth. Why didn't they did it while both KulGeet were in bride/groom attire??? stupid people, I seriously want to go to india and want to join the production house of MMDR.

like u said we have no control except expressing our feelings here and crying out loud!!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
This is a great idea, Sara!

It reminds me of Saat Phere. There were so many times when Nahar and Saloni had problems in their marriage, and when they reunited they had a renewed marriage and a new suhaag raat and everything.

Considering the circumstances in which Geet married Kul's kirpan and all, I think a new wedding is in order as soon as he comes back from sarhad paar with Zara in tow ;)

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
haha..lol I wish and pray the creatives will think over it and will shoot it. I will be the first one to download the video and rewatch it over and over again. I still can't get over watching their night scene of mar 10th ;)

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
You never know! It'd be a nice way to provide some light moments on the show. For once it'd be nice to have a Indian TV serial that was not sooo melodramatic, but showed some ordinary family and lovey-dovey KulGeet moments. Indian shows are either too dramatic or too much slapstick comedy. Can't they find a happy medium? One show that was good that way was Kareena Kareena. That was a cute show. (haha, sorry for the side tangent on that)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top