Naumaan won the ROADIES 6.0 confirmed

HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey folks

Roadies is over.........n Naumaan won it

bobby herself confirmed the news .......she is my bro's frnd they studied together @ Daisy Dales School, DelhiEdited by kaneez-e-fatima - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
prediction?spoiler or a confirmed news?πŸ˜†
anyway was thinking about either of sufi or nauman to win it since samrat was already out, so congratulations to nauman if he actually did😳

HS.KaSh thumbnail
its confirmed dearie..i hav edited it pls check it again!!!
hey btw don't want to spoil it
-aditi- thumbnail
ooh thats cool then,congrats to him!πŸ˜›
thanks for sharing.😳naw spoiler dint meant spoiling it. it means in general, just getting to know a surprise offhand before being surprised.πŸ˜†

zoreen thumbnail
i hope its true.....love NAUMI!!!!....CONGRATS to him
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaneez-e-fatima

hey folks

Roadies is over.........n Naumaan won it

bobby herself confirmed the news .......she is my bro's frnd they studied together @ Daisy Dales School, Delhi

Hey , r u telling the truth... plz don't play with our emotions.. If actually Nauman had won, I will be really happy.. But if the news will turn out to be fake, then I will be totally heart-broken.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina81

Yet another LOSER won the roadie(If indeed Nauman won the roadies) ...Pauli wud b a better winner than him

Oh really, it shows how big looser u r in real life.. Naumi is the most deserving winner
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina81

Yet another LOSER won the roadie(If indeed Nauman won the roadies) ...Pauli wud b a better winner than him

xcuse me what the hell does pauli do in the whole show other than just talking about her make up and stuff
nauman is a deserving winner ... but guys we do have to wait till they actually show the finals as many people are saying that sufi has won it so lets wait n watch
chinky801 thumbnail

Oh really, it shows how big looser u r in real life.. Naumi is the most deserving winner
[/QUOTE]

U don't even know mein real life dude ...besides go get your spelling right..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I called Nauman a LOSER coz he chickened out of the boxing task and also didnot remain  a gud friend of tamanna whom he wud've voted out to save his ass and remain in the show.....

Both him and Paulomi have one of their task each (the baloon task and matka task respectively)..atleast pauli didnot chicken out of any task..she performed even though some of them terribly....he didnot perform...

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the spelling mistakes...

Coming over to tasks, Naumi had an option at least to perform or not to perform in the task.. He put himself
into that deserving spot . Polumi  is so bad, that nobody even asked her to join their team and about performances in task comparing Polumi and Naumi is like comparaing Sky and earth.. got it...

And more importantly he didn't vote out Tamanna to save his ass. U check out ur memory again.. When he was asked to choose between Tamanna and Sufi, as a spirited roadies he told that he didn't have any reason to vote out sufi, but even he didn't vote against tamanna.. He voted against polumi..

Without knowing the reason and without giving justified answers just don't tell somebody a looer, baecsue he is too good.

I am not sure, who is ur fav contetstant, but check again , before u say a single word against Naumi..

We don't like it..
HS.KaSh thumbnail
to be very honest i don't like naumaan...i wanted SUFI to win cos he is the real roadie n he proved it .......but dun wanna fi8 wid anyone everyone has their opinion n likes

n i am not lieing about Naumaan won Roadies srslyEdited by kaneez-e-fatima - 15 years ago