**~Happy Birthday Blackberry(Jia..) uptd/~** - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Hmm still "j" huh??? Have seen girls getting J of girls havin a good guy and here behena is J from a guy??? *Tauba tauba* Did i miss an aspect abt ur personality ????
🤣my avi ahhh i dunno wats up with it.....but ya m talking abt uuuuu...richa yeh sab jia ki galti hai....

@jia ur present from IF is already here...ksg & shraddha's blog...watch the vid...
Originally posted by jia..

Oops badi BEhena is in a khonkaar mood?? Snarling huh??? And threatening me?? A chintu sa chotu baby????? Kya zaamana hai....bacho pe rehem karo....

And threat well that wat um trying to do since ages!! :D

You won't learn, will you? LAATON KE BHOOT BAATON SE NAHIN MAANTE. WHERE'S MY DANDA?

Oi, you know I am being protective of you. I don't want any random guy trapping you in his jaal. Times have changed, you know. It's high time someone mature and sensible starts taking care of you in that respect. Btw, I am planning to go to "Indian Matrimonial" site to look for suitable guys for you. Kitne chahiye, bolo? heheheheeeeeeeeeee heeeeeee

@ Vishu, I know. Jia is very naughty. She being battameezER day by day. Thanks to me. lol

Edited by Richa1234 - 15 years ago
batemeezer🤣sangat ka asar..kuch seekho mujhse...see m sooooo shariff

n about kitne ladke....bol jia bol kitne chahiye 5..10...15?

now m going🥱have a very very impt competition tmr

Jia allllllllll the best for ur exam...mera naam roshan karna

richu keep the thread alive...ab tumhare hawalai yeh thread😆

🤗
Edited by Mehvish.Aditya - 15 years ago
Melluuuu (See i never call u Vishu :D) U going??? Abhi??? Itni jaldi :( Not fair *pout lip* but i knw i knw imp stuffy tom and its way past ur bedtime!!! KIds shud go to bed early...*early to bed, early to rise nd shine* 🤣 Look whos talking!!!

@Rich

Baap re kitne chaiye?? I thot it was u talking abt finding ur HIM ..afterall u consider ur self of age nahi?? Me toh young and wild......only interested in extra maritial affair with my HIM!!! SEe with frnds like sissy's like u and that Mels sitting in Adi's lap aur kya hoga???
Originally posted by Mehvish.Aditya

batemeezer🤣sangat ka asar..kuch seekho mujhse...see m sooooo shariff
uuhhhhhhh yeahhh, I know you and your sharafat. It's tapkofying, all phoot phoot ke, from your avi. You jhooti.

n about kitne ladke....bol jia bol kitne chahiye 5..10...15? Woh kya bolegi, she must be already on the site by now. khe khe 

now m going🥱have a very very impt competition tmr Oh competition ya? Good luck, all our best wishes are with you. I am sure you'll do great. 👍🏼

Jia allllllllll the best for ur exam...mera naam roshan karna Yeah Jia, meri shubh kaamnayen bhi saath mein. Baar baar haan, bolo yaar haan, apni jeet ho, unki haar haan. Ghanghor andhera chhave chale chalo chale chalo, mitjave something something takrave, chale chalo.

*tadadeeen tadadeen.....at different pitches" BACKGROUND SCORE

richu keep the thread alive...ab tumhare hawalai yeh thread😆

🤗

awwwww Vishu, I am dead myself here. See all that are coming here are PJs. lol Let me wear my pyjama, that might give some better ideas.
Nighty Night to you.

Melluuuu (See i never call u Vishu :D) U going??? Abhi??? Itni jaldi :( Not fair *pout lip* but i knw i knw imp stuffy tom and its way past ur bedtime!!! KIds shud go to bed early...*early to bed, early to rise nd shine* 🤣 Look whos talking!!!

LMAO, uhhhhhhhh and around what time do you go to bed there?

@Rich

Baap re kitne chaiye?? I thot it was u talking abt finding ur HIM ..afterall u consider ur self of age nahi?? Me toh young and wild......only interested in extra maritial affair with my HIM!!! SEe with frnds like sissy's like u and that Mels sitting in Adi's lap aur kya hoga???

lmao wildness doesn't suit kids at this age. That's only for those above 20, na zyada, na kam. Hai allah, yeh sunne se pehle mere kaan ke parde phat kyun nahin gaye. *shakes head* Where's aunty? Call her, right this minute.
Aiyaaaaaa tum log jaa rahe ho??? So much for sisters....*poor me*

And Rich ur errrm talking abt Mel's sharafat and mine??? Shall i say "Look whos talking??" Considered wer we ever got it from???? As they say badi behena pyari behena....

And well singing singing??? Yaar mere kaano ko baksho as it is u drive me deaf and not to mention nutty....even i start cracking PJ's then IMAGINE!! :D

Aiyaaaaaa tum log jaa rahe ho??? So much for sisters....*poor me*

NOPIEEE, I am still here. This is the least I can do for my lovely behnaaaa.

And Rich ur errrm talking abt Mel's sharafat and mine??? Shall i say "Look whos talking??" Considered wer we ever got it from???? As they say badi behena pyari behena....

lol, no way. I am as innocent as a doodh peeti bachhi. See, I barely talk any dirty stuff, I only listen to it. lol

And well singing singing??? Yaar mere kaano ko baksho as it is u drive me deaf and not to mention nutty....even i start cracking PJ's then IMAGINE!! :D

Ya, it's good to be nutty sister. PJ's toh hamare blood mein likhe hain. Btw, what are the special plans for the night? Is HE coming or are YOU going to meet HIM?

Bhaag gayi dhokebaaz? Time for some hate pms.