Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I love it today the tile song they played the difference was.teh guy sang it too twixe omg and the scne was perfect and too good👏
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with you charu di....you wrote my heart out di
it was a beautiful episode....and i will say Rajanji did a very beautiful work of giving importance for both the jodis ShaVa and NaKsh just like RagVir and Saalekh in Bidaai....yes i never watch Bidaai but at times while changing the channels if i am lucky i get to see the romance and the way he picturised both love stories is very beautiful and i get glued to it for a short while....i love the way he portrays love on-screen now this is what i call true love rather than seperation...tears than drunken devdas...now this was for the episode i will rate a 100/100 for the episode....

Firstly NaKsh Scenes.....it was so adorable and sweet the way he is telling his wife that if you don't understand me than its a problem because noone understands me...you understand naa for a moment i wanted him to say "aksharaji aap mujhe chodke to nahin jayeghi naa...aap ke bina mein marjaungha"because the tone he was talking was just exactly like the way i have written the dialogues i wanted Naitik to say this because its evident from his eyes that he can't live without Akshara....he really loves her alot as for Akshara she is beginning to love him and her notes all filled with Naitik's name ahh that was so sweet....she is in love....love...love....and the way she hugs the notes and toss and turn uff its like she placing Naitik's name in her soul even for a moment she can't tolerate distance from him......love really does crazy things naa di....both really love each other but Naitik love for her is more than anything else...he really can't live without her....

now for ShaVa....such a sweet and adorable couple i have been watching videos continously yaar....i can't get enough of them....Shaurya was totally in romantic mood and he was so cute with the expressions when he was sleeping on the bed seeing Varsha his expression was like a child....Varsha is engross in her studies so there is no romance for her now but she too loves him alot....i love the way Shaurya tells Varsha hugging from behind "toh tum bhi kehdo na ki tumheri bas ka nahin hai and also this "aur mein kis par depend karoon exams kareeb aah rahi to mujhe door kardoghi"both very cutely say "Please" and Shaurya mind-blowing words "aise kaise jaane dehdoon shaadi karke laaya hoon bhagakar nahin layaa"uff that words are just so romantic at times our angry young man knows how to be romantic....but poor guy had to stay alone in the room....i was never expecting him to bring the shawl for her but he did such a sweety and he carries her on his arms telling her "koi nahin dekhega kaun dekhega maa bauji...kaka kaki...sab sohgayein hain bas ek hum hi hai jo aadhi raat ko romance kar rahein hain" so bad he tell his wife "bahut bhaari ho yaar"but it was so cute...very sweet...adorable and loving couple

now for the title song on all 4 couples........the picturisation of the YRKKH Title Track on ShaVa and NaKsh was beautiful and meaningful....

one such example is when the song says "Haan Koi Chori Chori Mere Sapnon Mein Aaye Haan Yeh Dil Anjaani Dori Se Baanda Jaaye" it was picturised on NaKsh for their new emotions that have arise in their souls and hearts which is called Love....

then when the lyrics comes to "Vishwaas Ka Hai Ghaathbandhan Jaanmon Ka Yeh Paavan Bandhan"it was picturised on ShaVa which explains their marriage vows for all lifetime and the understanding and caring for each other

it was indeed a very beautiful episode....ShaVa and NaKsh rocked
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree..It was so sweet....Luved it...NaKsh n ShaVa rocked the epi
love_vs_hate thumbnail

I cant tell u charu how much i enjoyed yesterday's episode...

Lovely post...😊
-Mansi- thumbnail
Oh..yes...it was jus so cute!! I simply loved it!
Niceup thumbnail
Thankful to the creatives .
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya so true
i just fainted
this show is making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i loved the way the 4some were shown
it was not just love but concern for each other too

initially i felt shaurya is so mean that he left varsha to sit alone for studies but am glad he did'nt disappoint me and supported her😳