Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Shaurya Varsha, Naitik Akshara very sweet today

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The best scene of today's episode was  "ye rishta kya kehlata hai" song picturized on Shaurya Varsha and Naitik Akshara...Naitik and Akshara were lost in each others thoughts, Shaurya and Varsha had crossed that stage so they showed the other side of their relationship...of understanding and caring for each other.....loved both the couples !

Hina was awesome today..Not only she looked gorgeous but acted very well throughout..

Varsha was also very nice trying to juggle up between her studies , personal life and her duties towards the family...After naitik and Akshara she's the best thing abt this show...

Edited by _charu_ - 26 March 2009 at 10:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suecswetha_ravisp87gayatri_hatersstarz4mewaterlily_126AreYaar

remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with u..
one of the best scenes of the show till date..

how Naksh hav just startd their relation n they r in d state rememberin each other..lost in each others dreams n Shava on the other hand hav matured to the responsiblity of the relation n yet dat concern for each other and dat love in the most sincere form was portrayed..
beautiful concept n amazingly directed
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yes and when Naitik opened his laptop n found Akshara's wallpaper there Hugsoo cute...and Akshara instead of writing her notes, wrote only Naitik's name in her notebook Day Dreaming 

Naitik saying sorry to Rashmi was also very sweet....he has a short temper but jitni jaldi gussa aata hai unti jaldi gussa thanda bhi ho jaata hai..n then he makes up for it Blushing 
remixrulz IF-Veteran Member
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ooh yess...i saw akshi totally into her books n i was like 'yeh kya...[:O]'
asli baat to baad mein pata chaliLOL

oh i even liked wen naitik opened his laptop n rashmi found akshi's picEmbarrassed

n sayin sorry to rashmi part was too cute...
altho wen naitik said 'kaan pakkad ke udhak-bedhak bhi karoon'..i was half-xpectin rashmi to say.. 'give me 10'LOL

n it was amazin how they explored the diff. stages of relations in today's epi.. naksh with the new found infactuation n dat growin n shava with the new found understandn for each other
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I Absolutely agree with u dear......

for me they r the foursome jodi to look out for from now on and they just put smile on my face whenever I'm watching demSmile
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i'm thankful to the creatives that they are emphasizing on Shaurya and Varsha too....they're such a cute couple n i wanna see how their relationship blossom..they're very different from Naitik and Akshara...
DiscoDhokla IF-Dazzler
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm thankful to the creatives that they are emphasizing on Shaurya and Varsha too....they're such a cute couple n i wanna see how their relationship blossom..they're very different from Naitik and Akshara...

creatives r showing 2 stories.. love b4 marriage n love after marriage... n its depicted beautifully
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim20

Originally posted by _charu_

creatives r showing 2 stories.. love b4 marriage n love after marriage... n its depicted beautifully
yeps! there r all kinds of examples in front of akshara...arranged marriage of her parents (they still love each other after so many years), arranged marriage of her omi kaka and kaki (no love between them after so many years of marriage..) , love marriage of shaurya Varsha and hers arranged cum love marriage...

Go to top