Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

To the Marian, cezanne's fans

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Hey! mariam, the Cezanne's fan and to all the anuraag fans,
you guys can post 1,00000000000000000000000000000 msg supporting the Anuraag, but, one fact which would always remain is pplz watch KZK only for the Bajaj and only for him.
check out his acting skills. Prerana would be nothing without Mr.Bajaj. Mr. bajaj has been stand like a strong pillar (dhaal) for her and always.
When Mr. Bajaj tries to igone her, after their engagement, Prerana cries everytime, and asking Mr. Bajaj to love her.
Anuraag was single, and if she wanted, she has gone back to the anuraag, when Mr. Bajaj ignored her, but, no Prerana wanted Mr. Bajaj to love her.
Anuraag would have been there, where his father is right now, if Mr. Bajaj hadn't saved Anuraag, Prerana  and Sneha from the bomb blast, risking his own life in danger.
Anuraag can't never , I mean never reach the place where Mr. Bajaj is.
Anuraag should learn what is love and how to make sacrifises to the person you love most from the Bajaj.
All of the KZK fans knew that, Ekta herself got an impression that without the Mr. Bajaj, KZK is worthless and that's why, she gave her the higer, tougher roles than the Anuraag.
You, anuraag fans always try to show Bajaj bad from his past mistakes but, you guys all understand onething, Anuraag has done mistakes in the past, he is doing mistakes in the present and also in the future.
R.j

sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I ALSO LOVE RONIT . CAN U TELL ME IN HER WHICH INTERVIEW EKTA TOLD THAT RONIT IS THE LIFE OK KZK. I WANT TO READ THE INTERVIEW.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME
gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

u know what? everyone has their own understandings of whom they prefer and like. u have no business to just bad mouth anu without much reason. i like bajaj, but it's basically anu and prerna around whom the story revolves.

if u like prerna and bajaj that much, keep on liking them. nobody's stopping u from doing so. but there is so much age difference between bajaj and prerna. did anu sleep with anyone after he was engaged? did he keep such secrets from prerna too?

the ratings got by kasautti were very high even before bajaj joined. ever wondered it could also be because of his popularity in kyunkii?

u can continue liking bajaj and prerna, but just don't say such mean stuff about anu.  

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hey! Gauri,
Gauri, it's so funny  when you said, to say nothing mean to Anuraag.
Neither any of the Bajaj fans nor I've said anything about him.
We are just telling the truth, whatever it is.
You Anuraag fans are always complaining about our Mr. Bajaj but if we said any thing to your Anuraag, you guys can't stand on that.
R.j
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
That's true everywhere. Anu fans write whatever they want abt Bajaj but start complaining if we reciprocateAngry Do u'll expect us to keep quiet if u'll bad mouth our sweetoo??????? We are not as sissy as AnuragTongue
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Chill guys...

everyone just needs to relax...we all have our own tast and opinions....if u have something to say then say it nicely...there is no need to get ugly....

Now a days i could care less who Prerna ends up with...there was a time when i loved Anurag and there was a time when i loved Mr.Bajaj...and now i think in main se koi bhi dudh ka dual hua nahin hain...both of them are not perfect...but they are both Amazing actors...

u all just need to chill...

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey guys all take a chill pill...kzk should be the winner
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitpf

hey guys all take a chill pill...kzk should be the winner
agree with u....KZK should be winner.....

Go to top