Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Is it just me or...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or is the DID forum slowing down.....? We need something to talk about!!

Any ideas???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it just me or..." in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~prettyinpink~

~prettyinpink~

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Lets talk about PRINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHug 

On second thought, never mind. I know you're not too fond of him. Nor is anyone else=[

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah u r dot on, the posts are slowing down. I check every time to see any new posts but nothing seems to be moving. Not able to come with any new ideas.

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hahah I don't hate prince, i like him. He's grown on me. we can talk about prince but NO HATE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be respectful. He is very young and very talented and has gotten this far. I don't think he's the greatest dancer (yet) but I don't mind him...

and it's slow for me because...well I did not see Siddhesh last weekEmbarrassed I miss him!Heart

khushboo16

Goldie

khushboo16

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i loveeee prince we can talk about him if u want he is cute

prem-sam-mayu

Goldie

prem-sam-mayu

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
OR WE CAN TALK ABOUT HOTTIE SALMAN....

I really really want him to dance on touch me from dhoom 2, with bhavna....that would set the stage on fire....(if tanvi was selected then wtih her) but now i want him to dance iwth bhavna on that song!!!

NaziBABY

NaziBABY

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I hate Prince.
I love Siddhesh.
Prince is just irritating and rude.
No offence to his fans.
I can't help it.I hate him to the maximum.
I love Siddhesh(:

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hmmmmm let's talk about their DANCING and not their looks :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.