Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
That's true, Aish, unless you wan to fail you have got to study!

Hm.. that advice depends on what kind of embarrassing moment it is. But overall, I'd say keep your confidence high.  I know that in such situations, we usually are low in confidence but that's what gives people a reason to laugh but if you keep your confidence and don't feel or at least show that you're embarrassed and others won't say/do anything either.  Just act like nothing's happend or nothing out of the ordinary.

Next: Advice on how to pull yourself out of a sad time or problems. 

-Mahi
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Yep, and thats a good point there! I have to learn to keep my confidence high myself...

Advice: Hmm....there are different cases of sad times/problems. If it's because something has happened to someone, pray for them and do all you can for them. Try your best to make them feel like you care. If it's a generally sad time, concentrate on different things. Look around you, there are so many things to keep you occupied and many beautiful things! Life is really too short, because every 60 seconds spent sad or lonely is a minute of happiness wasted and never to come again.

Next: Advice on bullies/ragging 
Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 15 years ago
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
advice on bullies/ragging

I beleive as long as ragging is friendly and fun its ok . We used to have funny ragging at hostel like dancing on a song and singing and little things which would reallyhelp us get along our seniors plus gives a way to get ur talents out .

When someone tries to bully u .. keep ur confidence ... there is nothing that makes one person superior than other unless we make ourselves feel inferior. 

someone can hurt you if you let them do .... bullying could be mental stress as well ...but if someone tries to hurt u physically ..talk it outto them why they want that .... who knows they might change their mind ..
or if they still want to then play defensive.

Next : advice on personal space in a relationship
Advice on personal space in relationships:

If the person really loves/likes you, they will understand how you feel and respect your needs. A relationship should always come with trust and respect, or it will end up terrible. Tell them how you feel, and if they don't listen, they aren't right for you.

Next: Advice on deciding if something is a crush or love
liril thumbnail
Advice on deciding if something is a crush or love

if its a crush you probably dont think about the person when you not with them ..and you enjoy company of ur other ppl as well dispite of the fact the person is with you or not .

when u love someone, u see that person in you..that person is a priority in ur life ..and you still dont miss them coz they are with you thru you..
saying this thru experience 😊

Next:  advice on should you be partners with your best friends
nishatring thumbnail
Friendship comes in many different shapes, color and sizes. A true friend will always support the other person as a brother or a sister without breaking the friendship by lying, being jealous, being prejudice, and hating the other person for no reason.👏👏👏

👏
Good advice everyone!

What's the next advice topic? lol
liril thumbnail
hmmm...

advice on how you know who to trust

To trust someone, you have know them extremely well. And even then, don't put all your trust in one person, because when they leave, what will you do? Be careful in choosing, and only make the decision when you know he/she would never betray you.

Because like Mahi said, trust is like glass. It can be repaired, but will always have marks as a reminder.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
next topic - how to deal with people who get angry easily?