Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

views on prabhudeva-added his best videos in pg3-4

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hi all,

as u all know prabhudeva is coming as the celebrity judge this week. its almost like a dream come true. the king always wanted prabhudeva to be a judge in a dancing show instead of the likes of farah khan, saroj khan etc. anyway he is atleast coming as a guest. it seems he is gonna perform on main aaisa kyun hoon. he will set the stage on fire. wht r ur views n expectations from this week's epi?

*king*

Edited by *king* - 26 March 2009 at 1:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "views on prabhudeva-added his best videos in pg3-4" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

I am gonna go youtube Prabhudeva.. cuz i dont know who he is.. Tongue..

are u kidding ???ShockedLOL

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged

holymary

holymary

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
what is the point in inviting him in a hindi channel program? I understand  that there is no viewership of hindi channels in south India. Besides he was apparently a south Indian movie star, so North Indians will not recognize him or identify with him. They should have gotten someone from the bollywood.

Edited by holymary - 25 March 2009 at 12:12pm

kaante1234

Groupbie

kaante1234

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by holymary

what is the point in inviting him in a hindi channel program? I understand  that there is no viewership of hindi channels in south India. Besides he was apparently a south Indian movie star, so North Indians will not recognize him or identify with him. They should have gotten someone from the bollywood.

i dont think so..infact i am very happy that he is coming as a guest. most people know him because he has been in a lot of hindi movies as a dances. he was there in pukar with madhuri, and that time that movie made big waves. he was also with kajol in sapnay movie as a lead hero. i loved that movie.

kristie12

Goldie

kristie12

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali10

I am gonna go youtube Prabhudeva.. cuz i dont know who he is.. Tongue..

are u kidding ???ShockedLOL
lol.. should i be..Ermm.. lol..LOL.. sorry i really didnt know.. Ouch.. havent seen him in hindi movies.. atleast the ones i have seen..

Haven't you seen the song 'Que sera seara' from Pukar? He is in that song along with Madhuri..If you haven't seen that song, you should watch it immediately....it's a superb song...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top