Debate Mansion

whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by angie.4u

yeah no one does ! Dont even try to LOL

ya, i understood, or did i?LOLLOL

well U did understand that no one can understand ! Thats a big achievemant in itself Wink LOL
then lets celebrate...LOL

@ CP your avi is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I was driving on the freeway tonight and of course traffic was heavy and bad driving was evident seeing how its Friday night and that too in Houston. All of a sudden, there are 8-10 extremely gorgeous sports cars zooming through traffic. Everyone's suddenly slamming their brakes, allowing those cars to zip through. And I'm left wondering where the cops are now. Obviously they're racing in the middle of the freeway, roaring their engines like maniacs. Now, I was driving at about 80 mph, (ahem, speed limits 60) .... and their cutting me off, so wonder how fast they must be driving. And I highly doubt that any of those cars had female drivers. Now, although I am not trying to generalize, men usually tend to be rash drivers. Now whether the high speed is needed to satiate the big ego, or if testosterone levels are just running too high, I don't know. Either way, it has masculinity written all over it.

Don't get me wrong, not going to take the same route as the men here and blame the opposite gender on the whole. There are those women who chose to drive at 40 mph on the fwy and drive me bonkers. And there are some who are the complete opposite as well. But judging from the male vs. female perspective, males are more rash in anything -- generally.

thats the only thing you wanted to sayLOLLOL

anyways, generally in the surroundings i have been,i also find males to be more rash.Smile

That's not all I wanted to say - I wanted to say that plus more, exactly how I said it above. The problem is that that's all you want to accuse me of saying. WinkLOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged

is this thread including the discussion of women are not allowed to drive in saudi arabia? i was just wondering why there is this restriction to women in saudi arabia to drive. why are they not allowed to drive??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top