Debate Mansion

whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged

See the happy drivers

--

Tongue

Edited by Believe - 27 March 2009 at 1:17am

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
This video is made by a male chauvinist Ermm  ...do u have a list of top of ten male drivers....i would prefer that Big smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

This video is made by a male chauvinist Ermm --now i know security cam also hav gender lol ...do u have a list of top of ten male drivers....i would prefer that Big smile-- every feminist say like this way only

U know In Saudi Arabia...For public safty womens drivers not allowed there!LOLTongueWink

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

This video is made by a male chauvinist Ermm --now i know security cam also hav gender lol ..i know... but where is the video of male drivers ...dont tell me they never do any mistakes while driving ...do u have a list of top of ten male drivers....i would prefer that Big smile-- every feminist say like this way only
and every male chauvinist  thinks  that they r the best in every field

U know In Saudi Arabia...For public safty womens drivers not allowed there!LOLTongueWink

There are many things happening in Saudi Arabia in the name of Public safety ...Smile

jassu_rugged

jassu_rugged

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by jassu_rugged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

true!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL  i think men have major accidents bcoz their dirving speed is much more faster than that of women.  women drive slowly so when they have accidents- not too much harm is done.

Yep.  You hit the nail in the head here.  Not that it applies to me --- that driving slowly you knowLOL --- but this is the reason behind the stats I mentioned (w/o the stat dataLOL).
ya like u mostly have men driving sports bikes and cars and not men at a speek of 300, 400. even i dont like driving slow but when u stay in a crowded city u dont get much chance to drive fast.

I am guessing you meant speed of 300, 400? That in itself explains your previous statement that you have no clue how fast the car can go.. Tongue

no i really dont know. now very fond of cars and bikes. not even when someone else is driving

So you have no idea what you were talking about, another great thing about women.

jassu_rugged

jassu_rugged

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jassu_rugged

If a person is capable of driving then gender hardly matters....I think women drive safely but donno why men think that women arent capable of driving safely....

What women barely notice is there unidirectional approach to reaching their destination. Nothing left or right really matters. They work like a GPS system which keeps moving till you reach the end. It is that reason that they never notice the number of times men try and avoid a collision, or have a collision where somehow women pass on.
who drives like this jassu ...Shocked....tell me

Women, one and all.Approve

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top