Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? (Page 5)

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

no i really dont know. now very fond of cars and bikes. not even when someone else is driving

Babe, but you do live in this world don't you? Ever seen the speed limit signs on the roads? Even in miles or kilometers ... I don't think there is a speed of 700 or 800. LOLLOL

i have only driven at a speed of 100kmph but i have watched dhoom and dhoom2 Wink

Good thing you haven't seen the Fast and the Furious saga then. Or you'd be mentioning speeds of 2000 then. LOLLOL
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
the king always feels women r rash drivers. now u may call him a MCP but galz r rash drivers. in india v can notice tht if a accident takes place n even if the mistake is the gal's the public tend to pacify the opposition n send her off. but if its the guy who has committed the mistake n gal the victim then god save him. everyone wants to b a hero. the king has seen umpteen no. of instances. this cushion gives the galz the extra edge.

ps: now the king is ready to face the brick bats

*king*
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

the king always feels women r rash drivers. now u may call him a MCP but galz r rash drivers. in india v can notice tht if a accident takes place n even if the mistake is the gal's the public tend to pacify the opposition n send her off. but if its the guy who has committed the mistake n gal the victim then god save him. everyone wants to b a hero. the king has seen umpteen no. of instances. this cushion gives the galz the extra edge.

*king*

Blah, blah, blah, the king is always going on and on about male superiority. Is there any place where women are better? And if not better, than at least equal?

KM, you have to promise me something .... once your wedding is set, you will introduce me to your fiance here on IF, so I can have a word or two with her. Please. Wink
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

KM, you have to promise me something .... once your wedding is set, you will introduce me to your fiance here on IF, so I can have a word or two with her. Please. Wink

we want to meet your fiancee too

muah ha ha haLOL

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

*king*
Half of the time men prefer to look at   women who is driving a car than his steering and this led to accident they should concentrate on their driving  ....tha toh hona hi hai tab Ouch...where is women's fault in thisBig smile

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassu_rugged

Originally posted by sonur15

If a person is capable of driving then gender hardly matters....I think women drive safely but donno why men think that women arent capable of driving safely....

What women barely notice is there unidirectional approach to reaching their destination. Nothing left or right really matters. They work like a GPS system which keeps moving till you reach the end. It is that reason that they never notice the number of times men try and avoid a collision, or have a collision where somehow women pass on.
who drives like this jassu ...Shocked....tell me
rogna IF-Rockerz
rogna
rogna

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
well according to what i know usually guys are better in driving than females because they have better spatial skills and guts to take risk in driving. female drivers especially new female drivers have more difficulties in parking their car comparing to male drivers.

Go to top