Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rongna

well according to what i know usually guys are better in driving than females because they have better spatial skills and guts to take risk in driving. female drivers especially new female drivers have more difficulties in parking their car comparing to male drivers.

but parking a car is not driving na.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

See the happy drivers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtBxhFc24A[/YOUTUBE]

--

πŸ˜›

Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This video is made by a male chauvinist πŸ€”  ...do u have a list of top of ten male drivers....i would prefer that πŸ˜ƒ
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonur15

This video is made by a male chauvinist πŸ€” --now i know security cam also hav gender lol ...do u have a list of top of ten male drivers....i would prefer that πŸ˜ƒ-- every feminist say like this way only

U know In Saudi Arabia...For public safty womens drivers not allowed there!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

and every male chauvinist  thinks  that they r the best in every field

U know In Saudi Arabia...For public safty womens drivers not allowed there!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

There are many things happening in Saudi Arabia in the name of Public safety ...😊

jassu_rugged thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

no i really dont know. now very fond of cars and bikes. not even when someone else is driving

So you have no idea what you were talking about, another great thing about women.
jassu_rugged thumbnail

who drives like this jassu ...😲....tell me

Women, one and all.

Half of the time men prefer to look at   women who is driving a car than his steering and this led to accident they should concentrate on their driving  ....tha toh hona hi hai tab ...where is women's fault in thisπŸ˜ƒ

Well said Sonu! totally agree with you

Now i am not saying this because i am a girl myself, but generally girls are more careful when it comes to driving and complying with the speed limits. How often do you hear a girl trying to win a car racing game let it be on the road or some silly toy or computer games. Girls are too mature for all that,  Although not related to the topic but girls grow faster and learn faster than guyz too thats the reason why they start their puberty earlier and are finished even before some guyz have started it πŸ˜†

Guyz have to stop facing and racing car challenges and face the real life challenge instead..as a group they are the slower ones but try to do things faster and end up crashing and causing road accidents and giving a major problems to everyone. Mature up!

Xoxo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was driving on the freeway tonight and of course traffic was heavy and bad driving was evident seeing how its Friday night and that too in Houston. All of a sudden, there are 8-10 extremely gorgeous sports cars zooming through traffic. Everyone's suddenly slamming their brakes, allowing those cars to zip through. And I'm left wondering where the cops are now. Obviously they're racing in the middle of the freeway, roaring their engines like maniacs. Now, I was driving at about 80 mph, (ahem, speed limits 60) .... and their cutting me off, so wonder how fast they must be driving. And I highly doubt that any of those cars had female drivers. Now, although I am not trying to generalize, men usually tend to be rash drivers. Now whether the high speed is needed to satiate the big ego, or if testosterone levels are just running too high, I don't know. Either way, it has masculinity written all over it.

Don't get me wrong, not going to take the same route as the men here and blame the opposite gender on the whole. There are those women who chose to drive at 40 mph on the fwy and drive me bonkers. And there are some who are the complete opposite as well. But judging from the male vs. female perspective, males are more rash in anything -- generally.

Originally posted by: jassu_rugged

So you have no idea what you were talking about, another great thing about women.

wht i wrote was intentionally an exaggeration. to express the driving of men. this it self shows u dont understand women.

Edited by sandya_rao7 - 15 years ago