whats all the fuss abt women drivers ? - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Even 300 Kmph is 180 mph. 200 kmph itself is 125 mph.

Republicans is to Lexus as Democrat is to Corolla
Republican is to Porsche as Democrat is to Mercedes
Republican is to F150 as Democrat is to 4-Runner
Republican is to Hummer as Democrat is to Town & Country
Republican is to Chevy as Democrat is to Subaru
Republican is to pick up as Democrat is to hatchback
Republican is to BMW as Democrat is to Volkswagon

PS - these are generalizations - use instinct to guess. If you cant guess based on make and driving style, just stick to bumper stickers.

Edited by return_to_hades - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

true!!!!!!!!!!!🀣  i think men have major accidents bcoz their dirving speed is much more faster than that of women.  women drive slowly so when they have accidents- not too much harm is done. ---life time n bedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...others direct heavenπŸ˜‰

If anyone drive in Indian road..they can drive anywhere in this world!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If a person is capable of driving then gender hardly matters....I think women drive safely but donno why men think that women arent capable of driving safely....
Originally posted by sonur15

If a person is capable of driving then gender hardly matters....I think women drive safely but donno why men think that women arent capable of driving safely....
whose safety R U refering to sonu ? The drivers or those who happen to B around πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ya like u mostly have men driving sports bikes and cars and not men at a speek of 300, 400. even i dont like driving slow but when u stay in a crowded city u dont get much chance to drive fast.

I am guessing you meant speed of 300, 400? That in itself explains your previous statement that you have no clue how fast the car can go.. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sonur15

What women barely notice is there unidirectional approach to reaching their destination. Nothing left or right really matters. They work like a GPS system which keeps moving till you reach the end. It is that reason that they never notice the number of times men try and avoid a collision, or have a collision where somehow women pass on.
Originally posted by Gauri_3

True that but.....look who's talkingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

In the state of Texas, the one who rear-ends is at fault ... no questions asked. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

true!!!!!!!!!!!🀣  i think men have major accidents bcoz their dirving speed is much more faster than that of women.  women drive slowly so when they have accidents- not too much harm is done.

Ahh, then I guess I'm an exception. πŸ˜† I seriously need to control my speed or I'm going to get a ticket one day or another.
Originally posted by clodpolish

huh ?

what crooked logic is this ! apni galti men ke haath mein daal di........wo bhi itni besharmi seπŸ˜†

Jiski galti hai ab ushi ke haath me daloongi na. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Besharam .... whatever. Na sharam thee, na sharam hai. Shayad koi manufacturing defect? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jassu_rugged

I am guessing you meant speed of 300, 400? That in itself explains your previous statement that you have no clue how fast the car can go.. πŸ˜›

no i really dont know. now very fond of cars and bikes. not even when someone else is driving