whats all the fuss abt women drivers ?

Posted: 15 years ago
Frankly for me driving doesnt have anything to do with sex of a person .
I dont understand when people make all the fuss abt women drivers .
Driving is not some heavy weight boxing match where strength matters.  There are bad drivers , it can be a male or a female😆😆 .

What do  think ?

If a person is capable of driving, then be it!! I don't think the public should interfere as long as the person isn't harming anyone. Be it girl or boy or a hermaphrodite, everyone deserves the same right.😛

Originally posted by Showbizz

Frankly for me driving doesnt have anything to do with sex of a person .
I dont understand when people make all the fuss abt women drivers .
Driving is not some heavy weight boxing match where strength matters. There are bad drivers , it can be a male or a female😆😆 .
What do think ?

i think sometimes women focus too much on the mirrors than on driving😆

Seriously speaking though , until there is really a scientific study which tells us about a general trend among women where in the senses involved while driving are weaker in them, i have no intention of adding to the fuss😆

Edited by clodpolish - 15 years ago
Statiscally speaking, women end up having more accidents on road than men.  But but but most of them are minor accidents.  Men outshine women totally when it comes to serious head on collision kind of accidents.  Now, y'all tell me who's a better driver😆

btw, men do take the cake when it comes to parking in crazy spots😆 Lets give them the credit where due.
^Ya true...they always look mirrors..they always miss the red signals..but Personly I like women drivers......lol😉

Originally posted by Believe

Personly I like women drivers......lol😉

@gauri ji ,

this is why men might be involved in head on collisions😆😆

........just kidding vinu ji😊

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Statiscally speaking, women end up having more accidents on road than men.  But but but most of them are minor accidents.  Men outshine women totally when it comes to serious head on collision kind of accidents.  Now, y'all tell me who's a better driver😆

Well,  that's because male drivers are more in number than females...hence it logically follows that men are suppose to have more accidents than females. 😉
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Well, that's because male drivers are more in number than females...hence it logically follows that men are suppose to have more accidents than females. 😉

that in no way explains the seriousness of accidents males are involved in or non seriousness of accidents females are involved in............not that i believe in that statistic😆😆

Edited by clodpolish - 15 years ago

hmm interesting..well i failed my driving last month with 2 majors and 5 minors (one of the major was smiling too much at the driver opposite me and causing obstruction to other road drivers - i have no idea.)

i am a girl.

Xoxo
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Well,  that's because male drivers are more in number than females...hence it logically follows that men are suppose to have more accidents than females. 😉

Not in the part of the world I live in😆 and I never claimed men have more accidents than females.  In fact it was the other way around if one goes solely by numbers.