Fan Fictions

DMG Moments *AR* - [Ridz Bday PART 6 - PAGE 5]

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

I love writing DMG scenes (short fanfic's)! usually only with AR but sometimes the others also...So I thought of opening this topic where I'll be updating with scenes sometimes...

It wont be a running-on fanfic like most....Some scenes will last for a couple of updates and some will just be one off's...Some will be random but some will carry on from the current track... Each will be explained in the update itself...

But the character profiles themselves will always be the exact same as those in DMG....They are intern doctors at Sanjeevani, same age, same personalities, same backgrounds etc as in the show (DILL MILL GAYYE).

I've given it the title "Moments" because I think that's what life is about..special moments you share with people you love, and the special moments are what I love about DMG too.

Contents:

-- Riddhima's Birthday (short fanfic lasting 6 parts)
Part 1 - Page 1 - An Introduction
Part 2 - Page 2 - 'Happy Birthday Basket'
Part 3 - Page 3 - Love Is Understanding
Part 4 - Page 3 - The Perfect Date
Part 5 - Page 4 - Armaan's House
Part 6 - Page 5 - Final Part
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
I'm starting off with something i've already written..I had written it some months back when in DMG it was Riddhima's birthday and Armaan had gone to Singapore. Some of you may have already read it but I've never posted it here so I thought I'll start this topic with this.....It's a short fanfic lasting for 6 PART's.......so here goes:

Riddhima's Birthday

(Taking off from the episode dated Thursday 9th October 2008) Armaan in Singapore for the conference which Shashank sent him on... Riddhima's birthday is just around the corner...So, how will Armaan surprise her?

Part 1 (an introduction)

It's almost midnight the day before Riddhima's birthday. Riddhima comes out of her bathroom wrapped in a towel. Usually she changes in the bathroom but she was too busy in her thoughts, of Armaan of course, and had forgotten to take her clothes in with her. The lights in her room appear to be off, which surprises her because she was more than sure they were on when she'd gone into the bathroom, and nobody was home... Anjali had gone out with friends, Shashank had night duty and Padma & Nani were attending an all-night prayer at a family friends' house. Armaan, of course, had been sent away on a conference in Singapore. With only a few minutes till the clock struck midnight, she was ready to bring in her most lonely birthday yet.

Riddhima walked towards the entrance of the room, where the light switch was located. As soon as she reached her hand towards the switch, she felt as though somebody was standing behind her. Not knowing how to react, whether to run or scream for help, she felt frozen for a moment. The body behind her moved closer and soon she felt someones warm breath by her neck and ears. Then came a whisper in a familiar voice... "Happy birthday, Basket"... The feeling of fear was replaced... She now felt her heart melt, her legs feel like jelly and also a sense of relief and happiness. It was Armaan. Armaan was back. She remained still, unsure of what to do. Should she turn the light on? Should she turn around? She wanted to hug him, but being in a towel, she knew that would be awkward! She then felt his hand move up towards hers (which was still resting up against the light switch). He turned the light on.Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey preeti
nice start
quite a HOT beginning hehehe
actually waiting for the next part
why did u leave it as a cliff hanger???
update soon
plz pm me if possible
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Preetz!! Awesome girl....dying to read more...update RYT NOW...thats an order :P

Kiran

scurvy_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey preeti luvly part dear thts  great plz updte soon
luv
pallavi
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwww..........
That is sooooooooo shweeeeet.... :D:D:D:D
Awesome.. :D
Please continue soon.. :)
Amazing concept.. :)
Please PM me when u updt the next part.. Preeti.. :)
Pleeeeeeeeeease... Preet please with a cherry on top..
continue soon.. :D
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
preettii... reading this brought back memories, *hugs* for posting it here!! still remember when you wrote the scenes, your deprivation of no AR scenes 🤣 and i guess we still are!! loved it
Alu- thumbnail
OH preeti shows how sad u are without there scenes
But im loving it Get to read scenes written by you
Continue soon
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Thanks alll of you *hugs*

Sana & Aliyah LMFAOO @ my AR deprivation..yep thats why I opened this... creatives can tadpao us, but atleast my imagination wont tadpao me 🤣

Kiran wasnt going to at first but am posting the next part right now because of your order 😆 So here goes:

advance mein warning: sorry if you feel the ff might drag a little ...because it's all aiming towards one thing but when i had written it i felt mean and tadpaod creatives-style LOLLL

----

Riddhima's Birthday

Part 2 ('Happy Birthday Basket')

Nervous. Confused. Unsure. She trusted Armaan but she didn't trust herself. She stood in her bedroom, wearing nothing but a towel, and with Armaan standing right behind her. And now the lights were on. *Oh God, what must he be thinking of me? But wait... this is my bedroom, I can walk around in a towel...it's MY bedroom...he shouldn't be here! Armaan, tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho!* Riddhima was totally lost in her thoughts, her confusion, her uncertainty... *Armaan kuch bol kyun nahin raha...and why is he still standing so close behind me? Oh God, I feel so hot...Riddhima, don't faint! Don't faint!*

and on the other hand, Armaan was feeling just as lost... *Great going Superman! Once again, your plan fails. You really are THE dude Armaan...stupid dude...stupid man...who's superman? Not you Armaan...no superman! Shit man, why does this always happen with me? But God I love her...she looks so beautiful...should I leave? Should I say something first? Why isn't she saying anything? why hasn't she turned around yet? Should I turn the lights back off? Okay maybe not..Ab kya karu??! She's so beautiful...her skin looks so soft...OKAY Armaan, STOP!*

Armaan didn't know how but somehow he managed to build enough courage to finally speak... actually, he didn't... the words found their own way running out of his mouth...and he soon heard his own voice speak, "Um...Riddhima...I'm Sorry...Mujhe nahin pata tha ke tum...I'm sorry..Main chala jaata hoon...", he said as he turned around to leave. He felt a strong grip around his wrist... It was Riddhima, she was holding him back. He wondered if he had said something wrong. "Armaan, tum jaa rahe ho?", she asked innocently. *Tum jaa rahe ho?? Oh God, what is wrong with me? Did I just ask him 'tum jaa rahe ho?'...well yes Riddhima, he said he's going, toh haan woh jaa raha hai! And jaana chahiye..he's in your bedroom while you're wearing nothing but a towel!* Armaan was feeling more lost than ever but just nodded his head while saying "I'm sorry, Riddhima..." and carrying on towards the door.

"Armaan, please...stop. Sorry kiss liye?" Now Armaan was sure he was dreaming. What did she mean 'sorry kiss liye?'... he turned around, only to remember that she was in a towel. *Okay Armaan, tu toh gaya!! Armaan Mallik...stop it, please!* he was once more lost in his thoughts... he bought his gaze up towards her face, thinking he might be able to concentrate on the situation better and actually solve it rather than dragging it & feel more and more like digging a hole for himself this minute...but no... He noticed the drops of water trickling down her face.. around her eyes, making them glitter... on her cute little nose... her forehead... her lips... She was so beautiful, and he felt so lucky to have her in his life. Riddhima noticed Armaan staring at her and began to feel awkward again. Embarassed. Nervous. Conscious.

Armaan realised he'd let the silence go on for too long so finally spoke, "Woh...maine socha tha ke tumhe surprise doonga, tumhaare birthday par...I wanted this to be your best birthday ever and main chahta tha ke main tumhe sabse pehle wish karu... but pata nahin kyun, main kabhi kuch sahi nahin kar pata... I've messed up......again.... haina, Riddhima?". He stood there with the cutest and warmest smile on his face and his hands in the pockets of his jeans. Riddhima felt her heart melt inside her. He was so cute, so caring. She felt so lucky to have him. She reached her hand out to his and bought him slightly closer to her, still leaving a relatively comfortable distance, she kept hold of his hand. Bringing her other hand up to his face and caressing his cheek as she spoke softly, "Armaan, tum hamesha aise kyun sochte ho? Tumne kuch galat nahin kiya aur kuch mess up nahin hua... Tum jab bhi kuch karte ho perfectly karte ho...afterall, tum mere Superman ho right?" Armaan smiled...truly, from his heart. He couldn't believe how strong and beautiful their relationship had become since they made up in July. He knew Riddhima was a lot more comfortable with him now and nothing in the world could make him happier. He wanted this moment to last forever. The same moment that made him want to dig a hole and disappear just moments ago, now felt so perfect... all thanks to his Basket... she broke the ice, even when he couldn't. She may call him her Superman but he knew that his Basket was no less than Superwoman.

"I love you Armaan...tum mere birthday par mere paas ho... I'm really, really happy. Isse better tofa ya surprise kabhi kisi ko nahin mil sakta. Thank you for the best birthday ever.." and with that, Riddhima bought Armaan's face closer to hers and kissed his forehead. Armaan closed his eyes for a moment. "I love you Riddhima, I love you so much". On opening his eyes, he took the hand of hers that was holding his and kissed it softly. Once again he couldn't take his eyes off her face... the drops of water enhancing her beauty... she had no make up on and yet looked so stunning...He traced her face with his finger... first her forehead, then down to her lips... he realised she still seemed too uncomfortable to kiss, so he moved slowly tracing down her chin and her neck..he then put her hair to one side and kissed her bare shoulder, then moving inwards to her neck, he left a trail of kisses, while his hand softly made its way down her arm... all the while, Riddhima's eyes were closed and her hand in Armaan's hair. Suddenly she felt Armaan stop, but could still feel his warm breath by her neck. Armaan realised that if he didn't stop here, he'd get carried away, and he didn't want to disappoint Riddhima, so he stepped back and gave her a comforting and loving smile. Riddhima's gaze dropped to the ground... She didn't regret what just happened between them..it had felt good and she trusted Armaan completely...but right this moment, she felt awkward.

"Riddhima?", Armaan broke the silence. Riddhima looked up at him, "hmm?"...she wasn't sure what he'd ask or say, his tone didn't give much away. "Basket... tum sure ho na, ke aaj.. tumhaara birthday hai??"...Now Riddhima was confused, what did he mean, why would she lie... "Haan Armaan, aaj hi mera birthday hai...kyun?" Armaan smiled and answered back cheekily, "Kyunki birthday toh shayad tumhaara hai lekin gift toh mujhe mil rahe hai", he winked at her. Riddhima blushed and looked away. She then saw Armaan move across the room and pick up a bag from her bed, and then walk back to her and hand it to her..."Happy birthday"... "Armaan! Ek aur surprise? Is mein kya hai?"... Armaan laughed, "actually yeh surprise nahin hai... abhi tak toh aapne kuch dekha hi nahin... yeh kuch pehne ko hai, kyunki main 30min mein tumhe kahin bahar le jaa raha hoon...toh ab bathroom mein jao aur change karlo, okay? (he noticed Riddhima about to object) waise agar tum chaaho, to yahaan bhi change kar sakti ho...I can help you! (he winked at her again)"... "Armaan! Tum bhi na...aur hum is waqt kahaan jaayenge? Tumne kya kya plan kiya hai? Itna sab kuch ki kya zaroorat thi?" Armaan bought his finger to Riddhima's lips and spoke, "Shh Basket...bohat bolti ho.... bas ab jao aur change hokar vaapas aao...aage aage dekho hota hai kya" and with that Riddhima went into the bathroom and Armaan waited.
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey preeti,

amazing intro,dear......really interesting concept of sharing AR moments......cant wait to read more......do continue it soon and if u could plzz PM me when u update next!!!!

*edited*

ok...the first part posted so soon.....thats lovely...awwwww.....it was soo sweettttt.....especially the way u wrote regarding their thoughts was amazing........cant wait to know what the surprise is all abt.......do continue soon!!!!!!

-surbhi😊
Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago