All VMs updated... (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

jaya i  will watch later re thanks for yummy treat and will come back and comment
Ok SameeBig smile.. take your own time... now a days only few people watches the VM and in that only very few find time to comment...  so thanks to you people....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All VMs updated... (Page 19)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonai

first welcome back dear, ..thank you Bonai.... i m fida.... what a comeback muwaaah ClapClapClap , dil khus kar diya. ...Oh! is it....Tongue...  Thank u very much for making the mix on this song. ...arey you only gave song na...  i also like to read ur brief description before every mix, mix dekhne me fir aur jyada maja ata hai. ...ha ha haWink.. uske peeche ek secret he... meim description isliye detha hoo, thakke VM dekhne ke baat jo mene socha woh aap logom ko bhi samach ayeLOL.....  must say very nice mix in every angle of the triangle and a fairytale ending.  hope others will also like the mix & the song. ..hmm  hoping so... but I feel now days nobody is not much interested in watching VMs... other tham we cracks....Cry again thaaaaaaaaanks a lot, a big Hug from me. ...it all bcos of you Bonai...  btw hope u njoyed ur holidays.  yup enjoyed... actualy we were very busy there...

I agree with namita 10 for the mix and + for the description mainly about manpreet , so score 10+ ClapClapClap
keep write & create more and more. Thumbs UpSo sweet of you Bonai...

Fir aa gayi. ajaayo aajaavo....Big smile Saw it few more times, woh manpreet wala mera ashiq dewana koi aur hai??.. scene is so apt. thanks... ...so you noticed that Wink... ab aakar mere mahanat rang layee... u choose the scenes very carefully though the concept was same but it looks quite different. good going.

Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....Smile

Bonai

Bonai

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....Smile

Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?Confused just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love uSmile

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
A new VM Jaya? Great!

WIll deffo download it and watch. And of course comment.

Sorry was busy, I still have 2 more previous VMs of yours to watch. Unhappy Am sorry.

Bonai

Bonai

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......

jada sochiye mat Sami ji jaldi se less hard work wala vm bana dijiye. hum sab aur khus ho jayenge.

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?Confused just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love uSmile

@ bold.. ofcourse I will watch it...

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Sukriyaaa... meharbaani.. sameeee.... Big smile
thanks alot for your lovely hug....Hug

@ bold.... iylaaaa.... naya VM on workshop...
 jaldi... jaldi... banalo... yaaar....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top