Mohe Rang De

   

All VMs updated... (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008

Posts: 22639

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

jaya i  will watch later re thanks for yummy treat and will come back and comment
Ok SameeBig smile.. take your own time... now a days only few people watches the VM and in that only very few find time to comment...  so thanks to you people....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All VMs updated... (Page 19)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008

Posts: 22639

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonai

first welcome back dear, ..thank you Bonai.... i m fida.... what a comeback muwaaah ClapClapClap , dil khus kar diya. ...Oh! is it....Tongue...  Thank u very much for making the mix on this song. ...arey you only gave song na...  i also like to read ur brief description before every mix, mix dekhne me fir aur jyada maja ata hai. ...ha ha haWink.. uske peeche ek secret he... meim description isliye detha hoo, thakke VM dekhne ke baat jo mene socha woh aap logom ko bhi samach ayeLOL.....  must say very nice mix in every angle of the triangle and a fairytale ending.  hope others will also like the mix & the song. ..hmm  hoping so... but I feel now days nobody is not much interested in watching VMs... other tham we cracks....Cry again thaaaaaaaaanks a lot, a big Hug from me. ...it all bcos of you Bonai...  btw hope u njoyed ur holidays.  yup enjoyed... actualy we were very busy there...

I agree with namita 10 for the mix and + for the description mainly about manpreet , so score 10+ ClapClapClap
keep write & create more and more. Thumbs UpSo sweet of you Bonai...


Fir aa gayi. ajaayo aajaavo....Big smile Saw it few more times, woh manpreet wala mera ashiq dewana koi aur hai??.. scene is so apt. thanks... ...so you noticed that Wink... ab aakar mere mahanat rang layee... u choose the scenes very carefully though the concept was same but it looks quite different. good going.
 
Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....Smile

Bonai

Senior Member

Bonai

Joined: 22 December 2008

Posts: 651

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by Bonai


 
Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....Smile
 
Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?Confused just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love uSmile

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007

Posts: 14828

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Joined: 31 December 2008

Posts: 7583

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
A new VM Jaya? Great!

WIll deffo download it and watch. And of course comment.

Sorry was busy, I still have 2 more previous VMs of yours to watch. Unhappy Am sorry.

Bonai

Senior Member

Bonai

Joined: 22 December 2008

Posts: 651

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......


jada sochiye mat Sami ji jaldi se less hard work wala vm bana dijiye. hum sab aur khus ho jayenge.

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008

Posts: 22639

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonai

 
Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?Confused just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love uSmile
 
@ bold.. ofcourse I will watch it...

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008

Posts: 22639

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......
 
Sukriyaaa... meharbaani.. sameeee.... Big smile
thanks alot for your lovely hug....Hug
 
@ bold.... iylaaaa.... naya VM on workshop...
 jaldi... jaldi... banalo... yaaar....
 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
.:MRD Birthday Calender:Updated on 26/2/09

2 3 4 5

leomil 36 2389 01 November 2009 at 10:07pm
By watergirl68in
UPdated Page 10..of fan club romantic vm for uall sami01 9 819 17 July 2009 at 9:10pm
By sami01
MRD Avi's n Siggys Gallery:Updated Pg5

2 3 4 5 6

Shivani_4u 42 6725 31 May 2009 at 1:19am
By -Frozen-
shayari part 4 updated

2 3

meftal 21 931 06 May 2009 at 2:29am
By -Frozen-
pics..modified...my entire collection updated pg 3

2 3 4

sami01 30 1311 01 May 2009 at 10:26pm
By sami01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mohe Rang De Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.