Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: namita25

hey  pennu dear so you are back with a bang................

thanks to you dear for this sweet VM.......
we  guys actually needed it.................
I just loved the song ..........
all the scenes  you  included went  well  with the song.......
10/10 to  you  for  this tasty treat and a big  huggie too
luv
namita

Thanks a lot namita....
you can't even imagine how much happy I am, after going thru your comments...
Only bcos of you people I am still attached to this forum...
so here is my return huggie to you namitaaa...
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

jaya i  will watch later re thanks for yummy treat and will come back and comment

Ok SameeπŸ˜ƒ.. take your own time... now a days only few people watches the VM and in that only very few find time to comment...  so thanks to you people....
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

first welcome back dear, ..thank you Bonai.... i m fida.... what a comeback muwaaah πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , dil khus kar diya. ...Oh! is it....πŸ˜›...  Thank u very much for making the mix on this song. ...arey you only gave song na...  i also like to read ur brief description before every mix, mix dekhne me fir aur jyada maja ata hai. ...ha ha haπŸ˜‰.. uske peeche ek secret he... meim description isliye detha hoo, thakke VM dekhne ke baat jo mene socha woh aap logom ko bhi samach ayeπŸ˜†.....  must say very nice mix in every angle of the triangle and a fairytale ending.  hope others will also like the mix & the song. ..hmm  hoping so... but I feel now days nobody is not much interested in watching VMs... other tham we cracks....😭 again thaaaaaaaaanks a lot, a big πŸ€— from me. ...it all bcos of you Bonai...  btw hope u njoyed ur holidays.  yup enjoyed... actualy we were very busy there...

I agree with namita 10 for the mix and + for the description mainly about manpreet , so score 10+ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
keep write & create more and more. πŸ‘πŸΌSo sweet of you Bonai...

Fir aa gayi. ajaayo aajaavo....πŸ˜ƒ Saw it few more times, woh manpreet wala mera ashiq dewana koi aur hai??.. scene is so apt. thanks... ...so you noticed that πŸ˜‰... ab aakar mere mahanat rang layee... u choose the scenes very carefully though the concept was same but it looks quite different. good going.

Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....😊
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Thanks for the lovely song Bonai.... with out which, I would never and ever try to make VM on that... Manpreet.... Acrually I have never seen even the real video of this song.. so when ever I am hearing this song... this VM and you, will come running to my mind....😊

Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?πŸ˜• just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love u😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A new VM Jaya? Great!

WIll deffo download it and watch. And of course comment.

Sorry was busy, I still have 2 more previous VMs of yours to watch. πŸ˜” Am sorry.
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hai re kya baat hai tumhara jawaab nahi re...ff hi bana diya maza aa gaya.............loved it waise bhi skepy's manpreet and i do have a connection so mujhe acha laga , she shown as human there.....thanks so much abhi mujhe lag raha hai i should make a small less hard work wala vm too ...as i am still stuck with work but yeh hamari freind ki post ne jaga dala..mujhe soch rahi hoon bana hi daloon chota sa rare song pe..  but coming to mere piya.......maza aa gaya once again a big hug and thanks re.......

jada sochiye mat Sami ji jaldi se less hard work wala vm bana dijiye. hum sab aur khus ho jayenge.
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

Yeah sad song aapko meri yaad dilayegi ?πŸ˜• just joking.... I m glad u liked the song. I will suggest some happy song later so that you can think about me on that happy note also. I somehow like manpreet now because of skepi & u. whenever u will get some time see the real video of the song that pair is also very cute. thanks again, love u😊

@ bold.. ofcourse I will watch it...
pennu thumbnail

Sukriyaaa... meharbaani.. sameeee.... πŸ˜ƒ
thanks alot for your lovely hug....πŸ€—

@ bold.... iylaaaa.... naya VM on workshop...
 jaldi... jaldi... banalo... yaaar....

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

A new VM Jaya? Great!

WIll deffo download it and watch. And of course comment.

Sorry was busy, I still have 2 more previous VMs of yours to watch. πŸ˜” Am sorry.

He he heπŸ˜†... you are trying finish my VMs.. and I am simply making your list even more big....