Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hi Friends...  
Now its my turn to make a VM.. yes you read it right... At last I dared to do a VMBig smile... Hoping that you will dare to see it tooLOL.... By the way, its still on my workshop, I will upload it with in few minites.... And I want everybody's support.. bcos this is my first VM in my entire life... so there may be a lot of technical problemsConfused... so please forgive me..... I can show this VM only to you people and only you people can encourge me and correct me...
luv pennu...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OK... Indsaar ka time Khadam... Countdown shuru....
This VM is dedicated to all MRD fans.. and especially Kranti fans.... Skep, poetic and all other Kranti fans.. I am really sorry if I ruined your kudi....  And to Raj fans I am sorry to say there is no Raj in it.... Big smile... Anyway I even tried to convey a small story through this VM... Lets see how many of you will get that small story...  I was trying to upload it on youtube but I don't know why that was not uploading.. it was taking a long time... so I did it in

VM #1
Zshare.... Ok here it goes ...(fingers crossed...)  
Ok atlast got the youtube link... here it is.... 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok friend... You people ruined me by liking my first VM... so I again dare to make another one that too on our Raj.... Ab sab log bhukdho.... In first Vm I tried to show the pain of Kranti... so this time its Raj's turn... Raj fans mujche maarna mat...LOL... Here is its link...  (again fingers crossed...)

VM #2 

Friends...
Here is another VM made by me... this time no dukeela Raj and Kranti, OK... This song is one among my favourites and its from the film Criminal... I hope I did justice to the song.. and also hoping that you people will like this...  And as usual I will be waiting for your precious comments... which will boost up me to make such VMs....  So here is the link.... Again hoping, you will enjoy it.... BTW Best of Luck....LOL

VM #3

Ab aap log soch rahe hoge ki.. yeh ladki ko kya hogayaShocked... bus VM ke upper VMs banathi jarahe he... Mujhe legtha he ki koi mere uppar VMs par kala jaadu kardiya heErmm... But this time I was dying to get some RK romantic scenes.. Kitne cum scenes hey na.... all thanks to Colors and PFAngry.... Ok.. this time I made a VM on a song from the film Yes Boss... Even if you won't like the VM.. I am sure you all will like the song... So here is its links.... Hope you will enjoy it...

VM #4

So friends I am back... again with a new VM.. But this time .. My VM is inspired by our Skep's LOVE DISCLOSED's Second part... I tried my maximum to keep justice to the song as well as Skep's story... Also tried to convey the Judaai of Raj and Kranti, when she will be at Shimla... I even tried to add Kranti's accident, Pammi-Raj Conversation, Kranti being treated by the lal family along with  some other scenes... You should read Skep's peice of work before seeing this.. otherwise my VM will look like a dustbin of some scenes....  Hope all of you will like this... This is a special dedication to our skep... and to all my mrd pariwaar members...

VM #5

I don't know wether you people are familier of this song or not... But its another one among my favourites... And I even dedicated this song to our Raj-kranti's eye locking scenes.... Especially from Raj to Kranti... So here it goes.. hope you will enjoy this too...

VM #6

Acha... friends... I completed my seventh VM... This one I am simply dedicating to the love which Kranti and Rajveer shares with each other.. and also with us... So this is for all of the MRD pariwar.... active members as well as silent members... Hope you will like this VM tooo.... I tried to connect RK first mulaakaat to last, towards the end of this VM... sorry for some bad video quality...

VM #7

This song is from the film "Tere mere sapne"... It was Bonai who suggested to make a VM on this song with manpreet track... So I decided to dedicate this video mix to Bonai.. I hope including Bonai everyone in this forum will like this... OK now about the VM.... I tried to show the feeling of Manpreet, Kranti and Raj towards each other... Actually I hate the manpreet in MRd like anything... but I felt a soft feeling towards Skep's manpreet in Love Disclosed... So this VM is made on Skep's manpreet not that fevicol manpreet...Angry ...
At first it about what manpreet think about Raj, when she came to know that he is married to Kranti...
Then its Kranti's thought about Raj, when she came to know that there was a girl in his life...
And at last, what Raj think about Kranti... and what he can do for her...

VM #8

Ok.. this is my 9th VM.. actually its not a video mix.. but its a Picture mix... along with a very small animation too...   I have added more than 50 pics in this VM... that too equal no:of Kranti's and Raj's pic... so that both Kranti and Raj Fans can enjoy it... Make sure to keep the volume of your speaker little bit high before viewing this..... And friends.. who ever  watch it, please do comments also....

VM #9

I always loved the original promo of MRD...it was awsome... It really told the true storyline of the show itself... according to me that promo was the most favourite and superb promo I have ever seen... simply rocking...  But after hearing this song, first thing came into my mind was Rajveer and Kranti... I don't know anything about this song... but loved to make a promo kind of VM... so here it is Hope you all will like this...

VM #10

Hi friends... this is a very simple VM... a picnic type one... its on the song Nazrem milana.. from the movie.. jane thu ya jane na... hope you will like this... I would like to know which scene you liked in this VM.. when the lyrics.. nazrem milana comes... is it.... Sanjay & mamiji's, BBr & Kewel's, Kewel & Raj's or Raj & Kranti's...

VM #11

I always loved the girl who did the role of Nirmal (don't even know her name...) She did very justice to character she playedClap... and always cherished the bond between nirmal and Kranti... which forced me to make a VM on her... so here it goes... hope you will like the japanee kudiya... (who have to find out who is it...Wink)

VM #12

Hi friends... i came with yet another VM on our Raj and Kranti... it is  simply a love song... nothing to do with the serial... so enjoy... and put your valuable comments, what ever it may meBig smile... BTW I am very sorry for the low quality of videoConfused... but I am sure... until there is our Raj and Kranti... who cares about the video quality...Wink

VM #13

VM #14 thu he mere shab he...

VM #15 farewell...

Edited by pennu - 06 August 2009 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

watergirl68inchimuliskepticalpoeticsami01namita25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All VMs updated..." in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hey pennu............Hug..........
welcome kaha thi???
ok koi baat nahi....ummm......VM n u.....Ouch......LOL.........
Come on jaldi se upload na I m waitin....Embarrassed

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

Hey pennu............Hug..........
welcome kaha thi???
ok koi baat nahi....ummm......VM n u.....Ouch......LOL.........
Come on jaldi se upload na I m waitin....Embarrassed

Thanks tetu....
Last week I was little bit busy... my in-laws were there with me..
but yesturaday they left.... so back to forum...
Hmm... I am doing it.. but its taking a long time... I don't know why....

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Thanks tetu....
Last week I was little bit busy... my in-laws were there with me..
but yesturaday they left.... so back to forum...
Hmm... I am doing it.. but its taking a long time... I don't know why....

its ok...now u r back na...Big smile....
n its taking time......well I dunno dear.....Confused

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
...pennu  i am waiting for the VM dear............
plz upload it fast.......................

pari29

Goldie

pari29

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
are pennu kah ti aap ab tak, well , i haapy to hear that u also maiking Vm on kranti chalo kisi ne to shurowaat ki , jo dekho raaj ke peeche para hain, humari karnti ko to sab bhul hi gaye hehehhehhehhehe

just joking yaar , serisouly mat lena.

any was 5thansk for maiking iot yaar.

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey pennu a big hug for you dear.......HugHug
you know this song  written  by gulzar is one of  my favourite.......
the  song actually brought forth the pain kranti went  through......
loved the VM.......
SmileSmileSmile
but I  really missed my raj......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink
..........  I want  one more VM from  you.......
with........... the scenes of  raj.........

Edited by namita25 - 25 March 2009 at 5:52am

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
@ namita....
Thanks a lot namitha....
Actually I am very happy.. you are the first person  who made comment for my first VM... which I will never forgetHug... this song is one of my favourite tooo.... I am happy to know that the song brought the pain of Kranti....  By the way there was a jalak of Raj towards the end....Wink Hmm next VM... lets see what others are saying....  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top