I really appriciate RAJAN SHAHI..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hello buddiezzz....

I really appriciate RAJAN SHAHI'Z Serialzzz... He is the best...
I used to luv hz serialzz alwayzzz...
Hz all serialz r super hit lyk "yeh rehne waali mehlon ki","Bidaai",and ofcourse our favrt superb mind blowing serial YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI....
I must say dyt RAJAN SHAHI'Z serialz r 100 times best than Ekta'z Serialzzz...
Ekta jus no how to seprate two lovers...How to kill herozz..and there new entry vd their stupid memory loss...
vn these serialzz came I vz so happy dyt there is any one who cares abt our emotionzz.. atleast he donot seprate two loverzz...nd etc etc...
I M EXTREMLY SORRY IF ANY EKTA'S FAN IS HURTED...
I JUST WROTE VT EVR I THOUGHT...VT EVRI FEEL...
ClapRAJAN SHAHI U R ROCKING...KEEP IT UPClap
Hey guyzz do comments plzzz...

Edited by Moderator to remove comparative comments

Moderator's Note:
KIndly refrain yourself from discussing other production houses or compare restrict this to discussing about YRKKH and directors Kut :)

Edited by sweet_shagun - 25 March 2009 at 4:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I really appriciate RAJAN SHAHI..!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Well Ranjan's shows rock "simplicity" is the usp of their shows and the way relationships r shown... Btw only Bidaai and YRKKH are part of Ranjan shahi's "Director"s Kut" Not WRWMK its frm other productions!!

Kudos to directors Kut team for bringing such great shows!!

Luv,

Shagun

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
yes relationships are shown in a very simple and realistic way...the USP of ye rishta is that there r no negative characters n i hope it stays that way

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta is a beautiful show made by Rajan Shahi..

I did'nt watch Bidaai..so i dunno how is serials are...

Bt Yeh Rishta..is such a sweet show showing true love btwn d main characters..it's a simple show with a simple story n the simplicity is wt makes it rawk..!!

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I too agree on this point that Simplicity is main USP of both the serials.
And you also can not predict whats gonna happen next like in most of the other serials.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged

i dont watch bidaai..bt ikno its a gud serial 2...especially aloknath is my fav in tat...the charcaterization of each charcater is so beautifully etched...u simply fall in love wid it....as said earlier simplicity is the USP  of his serials n many of us do relate 2 it  n tats y its on the top!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top