Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

|Radz'Ramblings|| 50th shot. [page 18] (Page 5)

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

E, if you will notice, a number of them are oneshots. They are not hard to manage. The others, except for CC, are short, relatively. And CC isn't even complete yet!

hey, your worshipness, left comments at the dil tujhko ... story.  Big smile

Anyways, enjoy. (Oh, and if there is a Cold Rock Ice Creamery or Cold Stone Creamery near your area, try the cake batter ice cream instead.)

there isn't one in my area, but oooh, i've been to one... several, actually.  LOL  but never had their cake batter ice-cream.  *wondering how quickly i can marshall the forces to get to one to try this!*
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
^^ E, I went to Cold Rock today. Mix in the cake batter ice cream with cookie dough, if they have it. Awesomeness. *drools* I will be having it again tomorrow. (And I heard there is one in Singapore as well, so I will be visiting that one as well to see the flavours and stuff.)

I shall go read your comment.

Love,
Radz

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yo! I had said, on the DTHM thread, that I was thinking about doing some outtakes from the story, missing scenes and the like. I was hearing a song earlier today, after talking to Bhav, and I came across a plot bunny! So this little bunny said he wanted to be written, so I decided to write it. Something, different. I do hope you enjoy the shot!

-||-

Where Were You,
When Everything Was Falling Apart?

Nihaal took in the slight form of the girl in front of him, her loud sobs causing his heart to go out to her. She was young, and innocent, and had been in love. And now, she was alone. No, he corrected himself as he took in the tableau in front of him. She was not alone, she had Heer, and Meher, and Harman, and Preet, and Ashlesha. And him. Heer caught his eye as Lalit Chacha stormed out of the room. He knew she could see his anguish, because she had known, for a long time just how he felt about the youngest Juneja. And her hurt, her pain, was hard, nay, impossible for him to bear.

~~~~~

Veera took in the stoic form of the man sitting beside her. He had been her rock during the past month, despite how she had treated him before. Her lips trembled. She had always dreamed that it would be Rishab she would marry, Rishab she would raise her child with. But she was just a joke to him. Her love was just a joke. Their – no, her, she decided – her baby was just a joke to him. But to Nihaal, she was the most precious thing on the planet. He had taken care of her like she was the centre of his universe.

She had never imagined becoming Mrs Nihaal Maan. She would admit, now, that she had been so very wrong about the Maan siblings. Her jealousy of the favour her parents had showered on them had clouded her judgement, and she had almost rid herself of the people who cared more about her than the so-called love of her life had. They would not allow her to be alone, to feel anything but happiness in her life. Briefly, she wondered if this was fair to Nihaal, marrying her when she was pregnant with another man's child. As though sensing the turn of her thoughts, Nihaal looked up. His eyes, a warm rich brown, filled with nothing but affection, gazed into hers. And he smiled. Veera's fears and worries were allayed in that moment. And she let herself become Mrs Nihaal Maan.

~~~~~

A shrill scream emitted from his wife's lips, and Nihaal winced. He would have covered his ears but Veera had one hand in such a tight grip that Nihaal was convinced that the bones in it were broken. His other hand was stroking her hair. Nihaal was sure that outside, both Preet and Harman were laughing at him (and he would be right), while the three women would be pacing back and forth, wanting to be in the room, to be with Veera. But the doctors had been adamant.

"One last push, Mrs Maan,"
the doctor coaxed.

It was in a short time that the doctor proclaimed that Veera had just given birth to a healthy baby boy. Veera leaned back into the pillows, tired. But Nihaal could see the happiness surrounding her as her son was placed in her arms. She placed a kiss on the crown of his head. She looked up at Nihaal, a smile on her face. She was glowing as she softly told her son that she loved him.

"Nihaal," she was hesitant almost as she called him. "Apne bete se nahi miloge?"

Nihaal took in the picture Veera made; she was looking up at him, a little apprehension in her eyes, fearing rejection (again, he thought), her little baby boy cradled in her arms. She was the epitome of vulnerability. He sat on the edge of her bed, beside her. Placing one arm around her, he brought both mother and child against him into a hug. One hand caressed the baby's cheek.

"Welcome to the world, Angad Maan,"
he told their son.

~~~~~

Veera stood at the doorway, her heart overflowing with an emotion she could not place. Nihaal was kneeling before Angad, who was unsteadily standing on his feet. Her husband held his arms out, calling for the little boy to make his way to Papa.

Angad let go of the chair he had been holding, swaying slightly before lifting one chubby foot and placing it in front of the other. He repeated the process with the other foot. He tried it for a third time, but lost his balance and fell on his bum. Angad looked up at his father in shock. Nihaal threw back his head and laughed, scooping the child up and twirling him around. Spotting his wife, he beamed at her.

"Veera, did you see? Did you?"
Nihaal turned back to Angad, rubbing his nose against the boy's. "Angad took his first steps! Our son walked Veera, our son walked!"

Her throat was completely dry, and Veera was certain that if she tried to speak, she would burst into tears. She must have done something great in her last life to have gotten Nihaal in her life.

~~~~~

Nihaal slipped his hand into Veera's. He ignored the slightly shocked look she threw him at his move, instead leaning forward and continuing his conversation with Prem. He knew she would see the slight smirk that was playing on his lips, as well as she knew that he would be the only one to see the faint shade of pink her cheeks had taken. Everyone was celebrating, there was cause to celebrate after a long time.

Veera snuck glances at her husband, wondering why he had taken her hand. She had been sensing the subtle changes their relationship had been taking, and it scared her. But she knew that Nihaal would never leave her. He had seen the best of her, and the worst, and he was still here. He knew every little thing about her, as she did about him, and he cared about the small things.

Veera reflected back to the broken person she had been before Nihaal had come into her life. Nihaal had been her saviour, and she had been grateful when he had taken care of her. When that gratitude had grown into love, she did not know. All she knew was that she loved him, more than she had ever loved anyone. And Nihaal and Angad were her life.

Why'd You Have To Wait?
To Find Me, To Find Me.
Just A Little Late,
You Found Me, You Found Me.

-||-

Yes, I wrote a NihaalVeera shot. I couldn't help it, after hearing the song! Go hear it and tell me if it didn't suit the situation. It's 'You Found Me' by 'The Fray'. Wink

Love,
Radz

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussblackdaughter-Ravjot-shabo24indiandoll89

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
my spot! Embarrassed

*edited*

I've already told you how much I've loved this Radz...just the simplicity in Veera finally realizing her and Nihaal's relationship in the true light was what made it even more beautiful! Smile

The song itself is awesome! Big smile

Can't wait for more! Embarrassed

MeeraEmbarrassed

Edited by indiandoll89 - 23 June 2009 at 8:48am
noneeM Senior Member

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I really wish Veera didn't die. *sighs* Just when she turned good. Creatives bhi na....

Loved this shot! Specially how you described the sister's knowing Nihaal's feeling for Veera. And then slowly, the transitions you described happening in their relationship was awesome! :)

The song ROCKS! *thumbs up*

--shabz
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

I really wish Veera didn't die. *sighs* Just when she turned good. Creatives bhi na.... You actually liked Veera? You? Will wonders never cease. LOL

Loved this shot! Specially how you described the sister's knowing Nihaal's feeling for Veera. And then slowly, the transitions you described happening in their relationship was awesome! :) Thank you! I'm glad (and a little surprised) that you did. But I shall take it happily, that you read a VeeraNihaal shot and commented! LOL

The song ROCKS! *thumbs up* Oh, I love the song too. It's brilliant. Big smile

--shabz

Love,
Radz

noneeM Senior Member

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top