Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

|Radz'Ramblings|| 50th shot. [page 18] (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 20

sowmya18

Goldie

sowmya18

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
lovely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Radz'Ramblings|| 50th shot. [page 18] (Page 17)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@ Meera: the only reason I said Rinki was the one he meets was because of her comment. LOL he could have met anyone! and whoa, you wrote one heck of a long reply. oh pooi, don't be mean to me! I honestly thought I'd written more - technically, I had written more, just not in this list. LOL I had to make it someone's engagement, and I could honestly see you flitting about worrying about everything at your brother's so I brought in this pair. after all, they are your brain!child so :D everybody else sort of wrote themselves in. our crazy shots were like that too. haha. I am so glad you liked it! I wasn't sure about how it would turn out so *cuddles*

@ zigzagway_sadi: thank you!

@ sowmya18: thanks!

indiandoll89

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
number 49! it's short, a drabble more than anything else. Also, something very different for me - Meet, but with a twist! Re-incarnation tracks are fun, sometimes, and also, usually done for premheer-are-one but meherpreet's love is also real, and true, albeit in a different way. so here it is!

---

Meher Kapoor was an ordinary girl, with a completely ordinary life. She had loving parents, a nice home, practically everything she could ask for. Yet, sometimes she found herself looking back as she left the house, ready to call out for a Di she never had. Or she would stop at the mandir to pick up a rakhi, for a Bhai who did not exist. Meher Kapoor was, after all, an only child. These incidents would have the easy smile falling off her face as confusion covered it, and a deep and entirely unfounded sense of loss gripped her heart.

She would brush this off, and if at any time her heart skipped a beat when she caught sight of a tall and lanky young man, with a head of curly dark hair? Well, then, she obviously had a type.

And then on the first day of college, as she made her way across the quad, she caught sight of curly dark hair. Her heart skipped a beat, as she expected it to. And then he looked up.

And her breath caught in her throat.

Dark brown eyes, a familiar pair of dark brown eyes. A beloved pair of dark brown eyes. "Preet," she whispered. She remembered laughter and marrying her best friend. She remembered warm embraces and friendly teasing. She remembered finding herself waking up one day to the realization that she was in love with her husband. She remembered a love lost too soon, and a life that lost it's colour. She remembered living without love, without unencumbered laughter. She remembered being Meher Maan, and then Mrs. Meher Preet Juneja. She remembered.

The way his large strides ate up the ground between them, his hands came up to frame her face, his warm breath caressed her cheeks as he rested his forehead on hers and whispered her name like a prayer? That told her that he remembered too.

Meher Kapoor was an ordinary girl. Preet Sharma was an ordinary man.

But the love Meher Maan and Preet Juneja shared had been extraordinary, and it lived again in two completely ordinary people.

There was no stopping love.

---

do let me know what you think!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnsourx3foxivishrutahangoksourpussummesulaimannikitagmcburgerchaapindiandoll89

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Radz... You amazing human being! Clap... How did I not know this thread existed?!

Anhdara13

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I actually enjoyed the little drabble it's too short to call a shot in myyy opinion but it'll do because I want you to post the 50th Big smile

Should I reply to the other comment? *taps chin*  It turned out wonderfully and yes Gaurav and B are my brain!child and how I love them so :D

Love you,
Mee

Anhdara13

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I directly started reading the shot and totally ignored your little note, so it took me awhile to figure out this one...but nevertheless, it was sweet and simple! Something different, which I really liked! I miss Preet and Meher now.

The previous shot on Meera is too cute for words - Prem <3

Have I ever mentioned that you have such an easy way with words? I seriously lovelovelove your writing to bits! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13indiandoll89

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@ Nayab: erm, because you don't stalk me as much as you should? lol. Go read through and tell me what you think!

@ Meera: Yesh, it is a drabble! And I am glad. I rather like it too. Thank you! And yayy.

@ M.: Thank you so much! I miss them too, loved them to bits. Ahh, thank you! And aww, that is so sweet. I'm waiting for MeherPreet and ManyataUdayveer art from you! :P

and thank you to everyone else who pressed the 'like' button!

burgerchaap

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Marium, Prem and I are rather cute aren't we? <3 *that's my ego talking* Ignore it Big smile

RADZIE POST THE 50th and also I may be writing a MaanVeer shot and I don't know why =/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top