|Radz'Ramblings|| 50th shot. [page 18] - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
hahahahahahaha I just can't stop
THESE DESERVE COMMENTS.

48: I looove PreMee! Love them! LOVE THEM Lurrrve them. ok, I think you get my point. You write them so well. I haven't read a shot in SO long or at least it feels like it but this one just reminded me of all the STUFF we used to spit out like what, two summers ok? Woah. I old. But yeah, I thought this song suited the characters perfectly. How many times exactly are we going to have engagements/sangeets/weddings?

49: This one calls for a continuation! Does he remember her? omg maybe he's still the original and she died in a freak accident and once they "meet" again, HE can die. *mind exploding* ahem. I loved it!

50: Preet is like the perfect character to write "25" or "50" shots on. siiigh. I miss him. And our fangirling moments. AHA PREET'S MANDIR. *dead* k on to the shooot,

I laughed so hard. Considering I'm on like 4 hours of sleep, that is quite a feat so congratulations. :P I can't even PICK one part I loved the most but I have to say, when Ravs and Asma were the aunties, I was in splits. & the fat sequence, that joke never gets old! Everyone always writes it so differently.

Thanks for writing all of these di! πŸ€—Great way to relax for a bit and now I'm all yaad-ing the summer times. :P Hours wasted on IF? nbd. :P
OMG I think I just died laughing 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I love your work, especially on MEET.
Please write more, and add me to your PM list if you have one πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
Firstly, congratulations on your 50th shot Radz.

And back to the shot, I loved it! I loved the fact that Preet was the center of attention in this shot!

Haha! Things he's not allowed to do!

Starting off with not asking anyone where Baby's come from. Man, that made me laugh! And to top that all, not allowed to call Meher or Heer fat! Imagine that! What a bummer!

But honestly, there's only one thing I'd like to say or well, emot:

🀣🀣🀣

Great job! It was a blast reading it!
hi ...
this was awesome !!!
i stumbled upon this thread and bhav's bookstore through one of my friends ... and wow .. I seriously didnt know preet had soo many pankhas .. and so many cute/tragic/funny os/ff/songfics dedicated to him/ Meet ...

thank you for listing out all your OS's links in this thread ! makes it really convenient to find ..
I am slowly trying to catch up with some of yours and bhav's ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
all hail the most holiest-of-all-popes pope,

my fingers feel rusty writing here. and while i snorted through that long list of the things that god preet can't do, you - you twisted my heart with that little snatch-let on a reincarnated preet and meher.

is it 'cause you are the pope that reincarnation feels that good coming from your fingers?  

love,

* and ya, i made up snatch-let.  sounded right for that piece. my heart still twinges from what you did to it. *
Hi Radz

I'm new reader and read few of the stories. They are really interesting. It's nice how you associate songs with each story you write. Not really into songs but the titles are amazing.

Thanks  & looking forward to read if you plan to update in future πŸ˜ƒ
Radz awesome OS on Preet on page 18 and love it so much πŸ˜ƒ 
Preet is most adorable no matter what he does πŸ˜†

Thank you for writing it. 

Sharing happy news πŸ˜ƒ

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2802819 
Congratulations on making to top 5 IF best writers πŸ₯³ So proud of you. πŸ‘
So happy the entry was OS on Preet from KDMHMD show :
25 Things Preet Is Not Allowed To Do

I know you write about many different things & are v. talented. 
However it's v. exciting that contest entry story is related to Kis Desh, though it's your own talent & effort 
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
Hi, πŸ˜›

Just wanted to say Congratulations on being selected among the top 5 IF writers for the OS on Preet. πŸ₯³          πŸ₯³          πŸ₯³

The OS was hilarious and showcased just some of  your brilliant and praiseworthy writing. πŸ‘

Would love to see you write more on Preet/Meet.

All the best. πŸ˜ƒ

ooh, your holiness.  athisda told me you won top spot in a fierce competition.  i kinda shrugged and said, ''ya, so it's 'bout writing.  so what else is noo?''

(to be completely truthful, i didn't say it.  so... does that count as a lie?  does that make me persona non-grata with your divineness?  πŸ˜† )

actually, what i came here was to tell you: 

thank you, your worshipness, thank you!
i have discovered the greatest creation of your big boss high in the sky.

the all droolsome, the all delicious, the all what-the-heck-was-i-doing-not-watching-and-sighing-and-swooning-over-'em-for-so-long ... the winchester boys!  

omg. omg. o.m.g.