Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
waitin ggg eagerlyyy for ur fic "milna hi tha " to be updated asap.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So people, you will be glad to know I am currently in the process of trying to write the next part of MHT. It might take awhile, and it might be short, but I'm getting there! :D
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Take ur time
we r here to read next part...
Anhdara13 thumbnail
thank you so much for the support guys, it means a lot that even after all this time you are still interested in what I write. (:
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey sorry for the intrusion.

But I just wanted to let you know that I'm starting a new Desh FF/Creative Writing Archive for the forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1738386

Please come and reply to the post so your work can be added to the Archives. (I know already have some of your work but if there is anything new to add let me know 😊)

Please respond in this format

Title:
Author:
Link:
Summary:

(all of this is explained in the first post of the Archive)

Thanks for your time.

Sorry about the intrusion.

---Grace πŸ˜ƒ Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
ficmix for DTHM:

can be found directly here or at the fic thread here.

also, MHT has been updated. part 11 can be found here.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
So about half an hour ago, Mee said she wanted a shot on Tune Jo Na Kaha. Since I love that song, and I love Mee, I volunteered to write it. This is what I got.

--- bujh gayi aag thi ---

He stands in one corner, away from the crowd, away from the happy couple. He's unwilling to be a downer on their happiness. They're his best friends in the entire world, and he's glad that they're happy.

But he never thought they'd be happy together. He'd always thought she'd end up with him.

He sighs, taking another long sip of the alcohol in his hand. It numbs him, his heart hurt less and maybe he'll be able to smile and stand next to them as they exchange rings.

He never told her how he felt, simply assuming she felt the same. Now he knows different. She is tucked into the side of his best friend, face glowing, lips perpetually upturned into a small, shy smile. He has never seen her this happy. And someone else is the cause of it.

If he were anyone else, he would create a scene, tell her how he felt, force her to choose between them. But he isn't. And he wouldn't. He is her best friend. And their other best friend is the man she has chosen to spend the rest of her life with. 

But he isn't strong enough to watch them play the happy couple together. He will stay for this one function, and then he will disappear from their lives, maybe forever. If ever his heart stops hurting when thinking of them, thinking of them together, then he might come back to his friends.

Now though? One hand slips into the inside of his jacket to touch the reassuring presence of the ticket that is his escape from the pain. He has a good job waiting for him, far away from here, and a good excuse not to be here for their wedding. They know how much his job means to him, how much a good career means to him, so they won't begrudge him this.

He finishes his drink and places the empty glass on a table as he makes his way to the center, seeing her look about and frown. The couple are both distracted from their guests, and he knows they are looking for him. He pastes a smile on his face, a smile that gets more genuine when his friend grins upon seeing him. Really, it is impossible for him to be upset that he isn't the man she has chosen when the man she chose is such a good guy. It doesn't make it hurt any less, but it makes him feel good that she will be happy.

It is only later that he allows himself to embrace the hurt and pain and cry in the safety of his apartment as he turns their wedding card over in his hands.

Prem Juneja weds Meera Dave.

It is only here that Aamir Ali allows his heart to break as he accepts his best friends' hearts becoming one.
Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
minee β˜ΊοΈ

Firstly you wrote it so beautifully! πŸ€—

I can't explain to you how much it broke my heart for Aamir though. I mean the pain he was going through was so terrible..I actually felt terrible that I was doing it to him through this. You wrote his pain and suffering so heartbreakingly well I could physically feel horrible for him πŸ˜” *cuddles Aam*

I love how you wrote he wanted to be upset but because Prem's this amazing guy he couldn't even do that..it showed so much good character in Aam, that he wasn't and couldn't be spiteful *sigh*

The end was so heartbreaking though...the invitation and his heart breaking *sigh*

I absolutely loved it Radzie 😳 Thank you again for writing it for me! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 12 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Radz, i love this. Sighh. The pain Aamir feels, gosh. It's almost palpable, and I can so see this scene play out in my mind. He should come to me after he runs away, πŸ˜† I'll cure him πŸ˜ˆ 

Nah but really, it's beautiful. So much explained in the smallest way, it's perfect. 

<3

Rinkz. 
kimmu thumbnail
Radziiieiee, you're writing tooo. I think this is the longest time after I've gotten a PM from you!

Anywhoo, the mysterious tone you have in your writing is so awesome. It was sweet and short!

Nice job. :)

kimz