Joined: 17 January 2009
A) Is this Government really protecting us??!!
7/11 2006: Mumbai Train Blasts. 209 Killed.
25/8 2007: Hyderbad Blasts: 42 Killed
Oct 11 2007: Ajmer Blasts : 2 Killed
May 13 2008: Jaipur Blasts : 68 Killed
July 16th 2008: Ahmedabad Blasts : 57 Killed
July 25th 2008: Banglaore Blasts: 1 killed
Sept 13th 2008: Delhi Blasts: 26 Killed
Sept 27th 2008: Delhi Blasts: 2 Killed
Sept 29th 2008 : Gujrat Blasts : 1 killed
Oct 21st 2008: Imphal Blasts : 17 Killed
Oct 30th 2008: Assam Blasts : 40 Killed
Nov 26th 2008: Mumbai Attack: 180 killed
Every major city in India has been attacked consistently over the last two years.
Since 2004, 3850 Indians have died in Terror attacks in over 3000 incidents.
Is the common Indian on the streets really safe ?
Did you know that on the day of the Mumbai train blasts, the Government gave Rs 150 crores for earthquake relief in Pakistan ? Last year our Govt. has given Rs 3000 crores (600 Million Dollars) to Afghanistan? Acc. to Comptroller & Auditors genheral report(www.cag.gov.in),Rs.51,259.85 crores missing from India in the yr.2007-08?Budget of each election party is approx Rs.1000 crores only for media?This, when victims of terror in India have not yet got aid? What's going on?
B) Is this Government really secular ?
1) When Madrasas are being shut down in Pakistan, the Indian Government is giving them CBSE status !! It is depriving Muslim children in getting secular education. A Madrasa educated person can get a job in any government office without going through the secular education system. Can India afford to have fundamentalists in government departments? Why cannot the government shut down Madrassas and let Muslim children study with the rest?
2) Our Government has given 25 lakh scholarships ONLY to minority students..
What sin have the majority done not to deserve these?
Why cannot poor students of all communities be given scholarships instead of only Muslim children?
3) Thanks to the Congress led Government, out of 36000 temples in Andhra Pradesh, 28000 have closed down in the last five years. Do you want the same trend to continue in other parts of the country? Do you want a Nagaland type of situation in the whole of India? While government controls most of the Hindu temples, the minority community has had full freedom to organize their religious bodies.. The minority communities now have the first right over resources. Is this not a blatant violation of fundamental rights of the majority community?
4) Why have the minorities in Nagaland, Mizoram & Kashmir not got the similar privileges like the minorities in other states? Why is the Govt following different rules for different religions?
C) Is this government really making friends or enemies for India ?
Thanks to a weak and visionless foreign policy, India has created enemies all around. By the Home Minister's own admission : "India is surrounded by a circle of fire". Rajiv Gandhi's vision of a powerful "SAARC" is now defunct.
1) Today, India commands little respect from all its neighbours, despite being the largest democracy in the world.
2) Terrorism has engulfed the country from inside and outside. Of course Pakistan,the motherland of international terrorism continues to be a big threat.
3) China has territorial ambitions on India.
4) Nepal, is now being headed by a Maoist government and is ideologically more aligned to China. While India helped to dismantle the dynastic rule in Nepal our own Government surreptitiously supports dynastic rule within its own party.
5) Myanmar is increasingly aligning with Chinese forces with huge Chinese investments in that region.
6) Indian Policies in Srilanka have made Tamil Nadu burn. Will Tamils ever forgive India for encouraging military assault rather than facilitating peaceful dialogue on their north and north east regions.
7) Bangladesh continues to repeatedly aid and abet terrorism.
D) Is this Government really pro-poor?
The number of people living below the poverty line has increased by a horrifying 20 per cent. India had some 270 million people below the poverty line in 2004-2005, when the present Government took office. That number has gone up by 55 million, or 20 per cent!
E) Does this Government really care about the nation?
The Pakistani flag is now being hoisted in five districts of states like Assam where the Muslim population has gone up significantly. 92000 Hindu and 6000 Christians are now languishing in refugee camps. The government has turned a blind eye to this.
In the name of security, innocent people have been put in jails, whereas people like Yaasin Malik who has 23 murder charges on him, are moving Scot free and gathering their own strength. Is it acceptable to any patriotic Indian?
Can the Congress led UPA promise a non-muslim CM in J&K ? Reservation for a Hindu student in Nagaland ? If so, we wholeheartedly support them. Otherwise they should sit at home the next few years and rethink their policies.
Can our politicians stop stooping down to any lengths just for money and power ? Like Mr.Sharad Pawar, who first ditched the Congress and then ditched the people and aligned back with the Congress, just to be in power.
Don't be deceived. What appears to be communal is not communal, and what appears to be secular is not secular. It is time we change our thinking.
Having said all this even BJP has not proved to be any better.
But for now we need a change. Let us choose the lesser of the two evils.
The same party brought to power again and again means encouraging unabated corruption.
Or support the candidates who are good and fighting on their own.
Help those candidates who are good,clean and progressive not the criminals.
All these important things are delibrately hidden by the media after taking good money for their patriotism.
All the electronic media is either governed by any other foreign agency or any seccular party.
They are indirectly making mindsets of people according to their own wish.
In any way we are not in freedom.Thousands of people lost their lives so that we can vote and live in a society
which is violence free ,terror free and fulfilling all their needs.
Stand up for this most tolerant and ancient civilization and prevent this great nation from becoming a communal battleground. As citizens of India we must vote for change.
In american constituency, a person can become a political leader only twice in his lifetime whereas in India since years we are seeing the same political leaders & govt.
WAKE UP INDIANS. LET US VOTE FOR CHANGE.
I will not request you to forward this.If you are aware and want others also,you will do it on your own.
Our inaction is responsible for what is happening not the action taken by these people.
Joined: 14 October 2005
What do you feel like doing but you won't do it?
Author: Shazia_haya Replies: 35 Views: 2008
|Shazia_haya||35||2008||18 October 2009 at 5:09am by coolchillzzz|
Author: Star_on_earth Replies: 5 Views: 405
|Star_on_earth||5||405||12 August 2008 at 5:39am by Shazia_haya|
If you were given a large sum of money...
Author: * A P P L E * Replies: 14 Views: 667
|* A P P L E *||14||667||17 March 2008 at 9:10pm by fly2me|
Whatz everyone doing in the awards?
Author: Kay.Gi Replies: 10 Views: 766
|Kay.Gi||10||766||07 January 2008 at 1:16am by Kay.Gi|
What are you doing right now??
Author: ~Sonya~ Replies: 17 Views: 1310
|~Sonya~||17||1310||18 August 2007 at 2:11am by Lovers Ka Love|
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index