Page 2 Page 2

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

// Thanks to Sanya_21 for the template //

Salaammmm Namaste KMH-iansHug

Main Aapki Host Aur Ayesha/AshuHug

I m here to post this weeks DOTW (Discussion of the Week). This week we will discuss about the our jodi Arjuhi & Natasha!

As we all know, This week and last week, we had loads of cute and funny scenes betweek Arjuhi! I m soo soo lovin this show! BUt Natasha came! URGHH!Cry But its ok! lol! Arjun DEF LOVES Arohi! HE will NEVER Fall for NAtasha!

OKK.....Now...here are some questions you can answer:

1. What do you think about Arjun-Arohi, Do they look cute together?

2. What scene you want to see between them...like..Rain scene...dance sequence...Arohi in Arjun armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed soo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What do you guys think?

3. Rate the Jodi From scale 1 to 10, 1 is the lowest, and 10 is the highest!

4. Do you think Natasha will create trouble later on in this show? Create misunderstandings between Arjuhi? Ekta will def do something!LOLLOLWink

Enjoyy!

Start Discussing KMH-ians!

Rules:

* NO Chatting or Spamming *
* NO Consecutive Posts *

Have FUN!!

Hug-Ayesha,Erum,Imran,Amina,Fatima-Hug

Edited by *Ayesha007* - 24 March 2009 at 10:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*DOTW: Arjuhi? Natasha=problem?*~" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love is fire

Goldie

love is fire

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Heya Ayesha! Cool DOTW topic! Wink Here's my answers! LOL

ABSOLUTELY 100% cute! They complement each other so well and their scenes are always so beautifulDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming....And they have such an awesome chemistry which makes their jodi stand out! Its a Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2. What scene you want to see between them...like..Rain scene...dance sequence...Arohi in Arjun armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed soo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What do you guys think?
Hmmmm..... I would want to see a Rain scene....both stuck in the rain...dripping wet from head to toe with a light breeze....Oo lala...One other scene I would love to see is Arjun carrying Arohi in his arms! Embarrassed

For me its definitely 10! Arjuhi is a rocking jodi! Love them! Embarrassed

4. Do you think Natasha will create trouble later on in this show? Create misunderstandings between Arjuhi? Ekta will def do something!LOLLOLWink
There is no doubt about this....ConfusedConfusedConfused Surely she will do some crazy stuff and create huge misunderstandings... Im so dreading that CryCry...

.:Radhika Tongue:.

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged

hi aysha , how r u , here is my answer
1) well i think arjuhi r superb jodi (rab ne bana di jodi)
they looks cute together , masha allah .....Day Dreaming
2) i just wish to see arjuhi's dance , thank god my wish 'll fulfil now.....& i want to see der rain scene toooooooDay Dreaming as arjuhi's car 'll broke down , then they 'll walk in rain .....how romantic....
3) honestly 10/10....Tongue
4)ofcourse , tabi toh ekta ne natasha ko leke aaya haiAngry i hate natasha....
mariyam rifna

Aakriti89

Aakriti89

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
A- they're like the cutest couple yaar.....i LOVE them.....i think, after Prem-Mukti, i haven't been so INTO a jodi!!!! SUPERB!!!! Embarrassed

What scene you want to see between them...like..Rain scene...dance sequence...Arohi in Arjun arms soo cute! What do you guys think?
Ans) well, i would definatly want to see a rain scene, thats a must in ANY love story!!!
I also want to see Arohi dancing away to a cute, peppy, girlie song, unaware of the fact that Arjun is watching her...& then later on realize that he was, & become all flustered & embarresed.....how completely awesome would THAT be???Day Dreaming
And, i know its kinda cliche, but I want that when of 'they confess their love for each other, they're crying.....i know...but its just my crazy wish....guess Am having an overdose of Miss Kapoor!!!! LOL!!!

A- 1000/10!!! Need i say more??? Clap

And yep, am quite sure that Nutt-Asha ( I love the name MorningDew gave her) WILL create problems for Arjuhi, after all, this is a BT show...and that's what she's there for!!

but until then, lets enjoy this treat unfolding before us!!

amanaranjan

amanaranjan

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

duh! they r the cutest ever!! even though its such a cliche realtionship- opposites attract- they pull it off really well. they have fab chemistry! and also it seems so natutal. they have a equal kinda relationship. i mean ifu see jai bani or robbie kasturi, the female leads weren't as outspoken as arohi. there was some amount of inhibition on their part, however and her witty answers and outburst is really what works for them!
i think i want to see arjun act all romantic after they have confessed. im dying tio see how arjun punj is gonna throw is tuff, mean guy attitude to the crazily in love and romantic one!*sigh* but that may take a while...

for now they are a 9/10 for me. they might be a 10/10 after i see arjun all romantic!Embarrassed

uff! natasha that makhkhi! she keeps madaraoing around arjun for no reason. not to mention her bad conversation skills that are supposedly meant to be flirtyConfused.well there's no doubt that she'll create problems - and lots of them. but i dont mind it cos it ensures lots n lots n lots of arjuhi scenes after that!

AmanaBig smile

shrutiwow

shrutiwow

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged

absolutely ! they look cutest together they r the most most cutest, hottest , beautiful ,amazing couple of the world their chemistry is too gud... luvem 2gether
2. What scene you want to see between them...like..Rain scene...dance sequence...Arohi in Arjun arms soo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What do you guys think?
 actually i wanna see evry type of scenes between them except roona dhona and misunderstanding types...
 vll rate  10 10 10 10 ..........
4. Do you think Natasha will create trouble later on in this show? Create misunderstandings between Arjuhi? Ekta will def do something!
sure she will .....only dats why she is here i hate her staring at arjun mann karta hai uski ankhen phodd doo nd she started creating misunderstandings between them" arjun-nat asha affair" grrr..... well it doesnt affect on arjuhi now she is too late from now arjun is only for arohi ..... only confession left ....

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

1. What do you think about Arjun-Arohi, Do they look cute together?Yes,They do.But there are fields on which their chem has to improve still! EmbarrassedI am sure eventually tey will! Tongue

2. What scene you want to see between them...like..Rain scene...dance sequence...Arohi in Arjun armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed soo cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What do you guys think? Since the day i read the rain sequence in Radhika's FF i have been wanting that only! Embarrassed Well...to be truthful i would love a Beach Scene! (thinking of KYPH Blushing were Angad n Krupa went to Beach...aww tat was so romantic!!)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3. Rate the Jodi From scale 1 to 10, 1 is the lowest, and 10 is the highest!Erm...7 as of now! I look for more from this jodi! Big smile

4. Do you think Natasha will create trouble later on in this show? Create misunderstandings between Arjuhi? Ekta will def do something!LOLLOLWink Erm..Misunderstanding? Lol! how i hate this word..Well Nats is here for the purpose...and keeping in mind K-madam is directing the soap i am sure MU will be to the extreme! LOL

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Love everything about Arjohi, they are perfect for each other! 

but i don't think Nutty Natz will make trouble, she even herself said that if Arjun and Arohi are serious about each other, then she won't come between them because of the love and sentiments problem! but let's see what happens! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top