Which House do you think Albus Severus is in?

Poll

Which House do you think Albus Severus ended up in?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Please also explain your reasoning. Thanks!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think your house is determined by your choices etc. but I also think its a family thing...like all weasleys gryffindors, malfoys slytherin etc(of course parents choices influence kids)....so my guess would be gryfinndor😊
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Family matters but does not always mean that they will go to that house (thePatel twins are an example). To me Albus seems a bit timid, but thoughful and kind so I'm guessing Hufflepuff.

Also because I felt the need to disagree with the concensus here :)
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I guess Ravenclaw because he is the wisest figure in the whole series :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

I guess Ravenclaw because he is the wisest figure in the whole series :)

We were talking about Harry's kids.😆 But that's okay.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hmm....my take on this would be Hufflepuff too. I think the only reason Al wanted to be in Gryffindor was because his mom, dad, and elder brother, and most his his family were in it, and he probably thought it'd be a disgrace not to be. But like shellytt said, he seemed a bit timid and shy, typical Hufflepuff qualities, and he seemed like a sweet kid who'd value friendship and loyalty above anything.

But no....I don't think there's a chance of him being in ravenclaw or Slytherin. He didn't seem overly wise, logical, cunning, and ambitious. I don't know if he'd be a Gryffindor. He didn't really seem overly brave to me, but Neville wasn't either in his first few years of Hogwarts.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess it is Gryffindor..!
I think ....Griffindor........because that's going to be in my FF
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Hmm....my take on this would be Hufflepuff too. I think the only reason Al wanted to be in Gryffindor was because his mom, dad, and elder brother, and most his his family were in it, and he probably thought it'd be a disgrace not to be. But like shellytt said, he seemed a bit timid and shy, typical Hufflepuff qualities, and he seemed like a sweet kid who'd value friendship and loyalty above anything.

But no....I don't think there's a chance of him being in ravenclaw or Slytherin. He didn't seem overly wise, logical, cunning, and ambitious. I don't know if he'd be a Gryffindor. He didn't really seem overly brave to me, but Neville wasn't either in his first few years of Hogwarts.

but hey,if u remember harry"s case..the sortin hat put him in griffindor because harry wanted to be there..waise to he had all qualities of a slytherin naa...so the same logoc should be applied here..n albus severus wants to in griffindor,like his dad,n dats the most imp point..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneeshadgr8

but hey,if u remember harry"s case..the sortin hat put him in griffindor because harry wanted to be there..waise to he had all qualities of a slytherin naa...so the same logoc should be applied here..n albus severus wants to in griffindor,like his dad,n dats the most imp point..

I guess, but Harry didn't have full Slytherin qualities. He was not cunning or really ambitious, which are major points of Slytherin House, but the one Slytherin quality he had was the 'thirst to prove himself'. If he had full Slytherin qualities, the Sorting Hat could have shouted out "SLYTHERIN" the minute it touched his head like Draco Malfoy. It didn't seem as if Malfoy had much of a chance to choose, did he?

I suppose we'll never really know which house young Al Potter was placed in, so it all comes down to our imagination, doesn't it?