We were wrong!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
We were wrong about the promo. turns out that NaKsh didn't have a fight... they're just in the middle of a confusion. Akshara thought Naitik said he will call and Naitik thinks that Akshara will call. Thats why they are being stubborn about calling LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We were wrong!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Ahh, really? I hate when confusions like that happen. It always gets confusion-y. But they are fun to watch when we see both the people confused over if they should call or not. And then deciding not to since the other said they would. Tongue

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
yup it was all confusion of the newly lovebirds....i wonder who calls first...both are really stubborn they are not ready to give up...only mohit-varsha can bring back their brains....it would be a romantic conversation....just can't wait for the episode i hope they don't shift it to the next day...i just can't tolerate anymore suspense

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i said it the day promo appeared tht they won't fight..it's only abt who will call first...these cute fights r ..just lovely to watch n very true to life....step by step they'll get to know each other..n i'm sure it's gonna be a very romantic conversation ..I saw the scenes in star sansar where they were talking to each other...Akshara was blushing like nything....I think Naitik will call her by her name for the first time....from Aksharaji to Akshara Heart

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Thank god that they didn't fight.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top