Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Heyaa guyss!

Anyonee seen yday's OTH epi??
Well if so..i guess we now know wot chad was talking about when he coded "Dog"!

Im sorry it was too funny..i was proper laughinggg when i saw (spoiler in white)
The heart for the transplant fell on the floor..and then the dog came and ate it!
I was LMAO!EmbarrassedLOL I knew there was a purpose for the dog to be in the hospital for that scene..but omgg man!LOLLOL..ok..sorry..u may find me being insensitive!Embarrassed..but come on..seriously..where do u ever get to see that happen?? LOL!LOLLOLLOL

There wasn't much Leyton..but wow..Lucas lookedd fineeee in his leather jacket!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hehe!EmbarrassedLOL..but it was a good epi..coz it was about everyonee!Wink Well apart from Mouth and Millie!Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dog - OTH Spoiler" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
LMAOO I totally forgot about his dog hint but omg it all makes sense how .. now that we've deciphered four out of the five codes I wonder what Hash means.

and okay Dan's not onna my favourite characters but the dog thing was soO mean/cruel! Did you see how happy he wass .. and then the dog comes and just EATS it .. I felt for him I really did for tose few seconds esp when he was trying to kill himself but washed up on shore instead haha.

But ur right it was a good episode over all.

spoilers of last nights epi beloww

I LOVED LOVED LOVVVED the Julian and Brooke bit at the end ... It was so heart wrenching seeing him leave and I honestly thought Brooke would tell him she loves him.

Haylie, Mia and Peyton hopefully we'll see them together more .. making musicccc

and It was finally nice to see Nathan though he was playing basketball again  but just that bit with Lucas was nice .. I like theree brotherr moments

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
lol the dog ate his heart,,that was so sad tho
let me get this straight brooke only loved luke..its not easy for her to say she luves julian when she doesnt..n i hope she never says that to him..cuz love is something special..n u cant go around saying that to everyone n i dont see that she luves julain..its juz attraction n watver they call it fling or having fun lolz

so is luke juz gonna keep quiet n watch peyton dies? this is so lame

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LOOL! 4 codes Swati..wot were the other ones? :P
Okiee..yh..it really was mean of that to happen to him..well since he has been good since season 5..but still i think he kinda deserved to be punished in some way! ok yh..he went to jail for four years.but still!

I agree..i loved the Julian and Brooke scene and i loved seeing Nathan and Lucas playing BB together again..they haven't shown them doing anything brotherly in timee..so that was cutee!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Umm i believe the other clues were, heart, hospital, baby, dog and hash .. I thinkk.

I think Brooke DOES like/love Julian but shes just scared to say it .. it's definately not a fling. She didn't WANT a fling and shes said that before ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top