Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

To Everyone!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fanm_4eva

fanm_4eva

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i am an old member buh hardly post or comment...... nd wen i suggest smthg....nd i always chk b4 creating new topic....to mk sure deah isnt ny simliar topic....wen i dun find it den i create it..i dun chk all da pages OFC!!!.......YET ma threadz get deleted sayin that deah is already one ......wen oderz keep on creatin new topicz wid different wordings.....no one says nythin to dem or close deir topicz.......

buh i guess, deah FORUM jst dunnoe how to welcome members! i wuld rather go to oder forumz ......i got nuff respect frm u guys.............THANKS A BILLION!!!!!! jst wish i neva meet ny of u in person!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To Everyone!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Dear,

No topics are being deleted...The topics (which are on similar discussions)are moved so that the discussions take place in one thread and , immediately a PM is sent informing about the topic being shifted.....

Rules are same for one and all.... If you have any quries or questions for the DT please take  it up in a PM so that I can clear the doubts...

TOPIC CLOSED

Shagun
YRKKH Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top