Hayyy........naitu is cho cutee!!

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi!!!
I am so falling in love with naituu more and more with every passing episode!!!😳

kinaa cute haii!!!And the way he kept calling her..his expressionss....uff...i cant stop hyper ventilating!!!😛

And finally we also know why they both were waiting for each other...!!!Kya confusion hai...by god!!!

Sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remixrulz thumbnail
me..me...me
me latttooo over naitik ☺️☺️☺️
stupid akshi aagi beech mein..nahi to naitik ke saath mein ho...kaaaasshhh☺️

oh yea..stupid reason.. altho its not as stupid as d others..
i do dat a lot too..
"mein kyun phone karoon..har baar mein hi karti hoon..usko phikar hogi to woh karegi" 😆
" y shud i seem like d one hu wants to talk..usko bhi to mujhse baat karni hai"
i totally understand d situation this time...:P
*~sneha~* thumbnail
actually i do that too....lol:P

And naitu par toh mein totally FIDA!!!more than aksh....

i swear....akshara bhi naaa.....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
he's the best thing abt this show...but Akshara is very sweet too....actually bhabhi ma was right...she's unnees in front of him but zyada farak nahi hai 🤣 i love his attitude...also whatever he does...unpredictable guy !
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^yeah ur rite charu!!!!!Akshara is sweet but there is something about her character i dont quiet like...sometimes she potrays a very weak girl kinda thing...always scared and the time she argued....that was good!!!
Krinya thumbnail
but in a way it's good that her character is not one dimensional.....till now we've seen only perfect girls on Tv..they're good at everything they do...this is the first time i can relate to some girl or a boy on TV.....they're like anyone of us....

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

^^yeah ur rite charu!!!!!Akshara is sweet but there is something about her character i dont quiet like...sometimes she potrays a very weak girl kinda thing...always scared and the time she argued....that was good!!!

*~sneha~* thumbnail
thats there too!!!!😊 But still.....i'd like to see her stand with what she believes more in the future...
aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah he's really cute..d way he smiles n d way he talks is cho cute!! :D

I like him esp wen he wears tat cap of his 😆
Krinya thumbnail
[QUOTE=*~sneha~*]thats there too!!!!😊 But still.....i'd like to see her stand with what she believes more in the future...
[/QUOTE

not always...otherwise she'll be in trouble...one must keep in mind the time, place and circumstances before talking..
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Yess!!!!!Its so adorableeeeeeeeee................i love himmmmmm!!!!:)