Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hi!!!
I am so falling in love with naituu more and more with every passing episode!!!Embarrassed

kinaa cute haii!!!And the way he kept calling her..his expressionss....uff...i cant stop hyper ventilating!!!Tongue

And finally we also know why they both were waiting for each other...!!!Kya confusion hai...by god!!!

Sneha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hayyy........naitu is cho cutee!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
nobody agrees?

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
me..me...me
me latttooo over naitik BlushingBlushingBlushing
stupid akshi aagi beech mein..nahi to naitik ke saath mein ho...kaaaasshhhBlushing

oh yea..stupid reason.. altho its not as stupid as d others..
i do dat a lot too..
"mein kyun phone karoon..har baar mein hi karti hoon..usko phikar hogi to woh karegi" LOL
" y shud i seem like d one hu wants to talk..usko bhi to mujhse baat karni hai"
i totally understand d situation this time...:P

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
actually i do that too....lol:P

And naitu par toh mein totally FIDA!!!more than aksh....

i swear....akshara bhi naaa.....

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
he's the best thing abt this show...but Akshara is very sweet too....actually bhabhi ma was right...she's unnees in front of him but zyada farak nahi hai ROFL i love his attitude...also whatever he does...unpredictable guy !

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
^^yeah ur rite charu!!!!!Akshara is sweet but there is something about her character i dont quiet like...sometimes she potrays a very weak girl kinda thing...always scared and the time she argued....that was good!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
but in a way it's good that her character is not one dimensional.....till now we've seen only perfect girls on Tv..they're good at everything they do...this is the first time i can relate to some girl or a boy on TV.....they're like anyone of us....

Originally posted by *~sneha~*

^^yeah ur rite charu!!!!!Akshara is sweet but there is something about her character i dont quiet like...sometimes she potrays a very weak girl kinda thing...always scared and the time she argued....that was good!!!

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thats there too!!!!Smile But still.....i'd like to see her stand with what she believes more in the future...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.