Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lol Prince & Mangesh & Sunita deserve to be in.

The results are not real though, but I hope they will turn real
!

Watch teh last episode again, they delivered the 3 best performance, in accordance with grand master/audience/masters
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssk13809

lol Prince & Mangesh & Sunita deserve to be in.

The results are not real though, but I hope they will turn real
!

Watch teh last episode again, they delivered the 3 best performance, in accordance with grand master/audience/masters

And who is the grand master? the ever sleepy, drunk looking Mithunda? or the ever partial, game minded Remo and Geeta. Mithun said Prince's performance was flawless, mindblowing, brillinat. C'mon we all know Prince did ok. Even Terrence pointed out few mistakes and said that it was a good effort, we all know what that means...well tried but not good enough.

zara Ahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Thats really gud news ,if  the result is true im really happy for three of them , i really wanted them to be  in the competition  but feel bad for paulson  anywas wish 3 of them best luck.

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

so dat means Remo got his full team back on track! 6 to 6.

Geeta y didnt u select jigar and paulson??? m so mad at her... pubic voting sucks... i knew it..not alot of ppl vote from south...but from east cost,,yah kolkatta is number in voting... if u remember winners of srgmp...

Debujeet (2005)

Sanchita lil champs

Anamika lil champs

Aneek (2007)
mayabundhooa123 thumbnail
OH...lts really shocking!!!! how can they vote 4 Sunita instead of Mandakini???She is such a devoted dancer.  And that ARROGANT prince, he dont deserve it after what he said last.  I have named him Prince of Arrogance!!!! As 4 Mangesh, l think Terence you have 2 adopt the techniques of playing with public emotions 2 get votes!!!!!!!!!but pleasssse... Terence work harder I pray that only your team wins.
from lots of fans and,

Maya
Mauritius
NaziBABY thumbnail
MANGESH AND PRINCE? WTF!!!! I really hate them to the core.At last Remo won with his emotional stories. Seriously, Its really unfair.Remo has got back his 6 contestants? Then what about the others? What about terence and geeta?
Sure Remo is going to win now.Every week with new emotional drama and get more votes from the public. I seriously don't understand how all this people vote. Has the public gone crazy????? They just seriously do not know how to vote.Mangesh sympathetic story has won votes at last. And PRINCE? He is so rude and yet people vote for him. Totally sickening and biased.
Remo's contestants is always saved. Now he is gonna win DID.What else?
I really pity Geeta and Terence.
How is Siddhesh gonna survive being the only male contestant in Geeta's gang?
Zee Tv is behind all this also. They have just joined hands with remo.
And Every time a wild card contestant will win the show.
Like In SAREGAMAPA.
Aneek and Raja were wild card contestants and they won.
Vaishali and Soumen were wild card contestants and they won.
This is all dirty tricks by ZEE TV!!!!!

PISSED!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lifeztuf

Again u took it wrongly Akannaji..I never said Paulson only has a good body; his dancing capabilies make him a good dancer no doubt but his body definitely contributes towards his grace..

That's what I said - flexibility! Paulson has flexibility, Sunita does too, but somehow Mandakini didnt come across as a very flexible person to me, when compared to Paulson and Sunita, but she is definitely flexible than Bhavana, Rakhi, Khushboo, and Noni... 😃
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: *fairytale*

The amount of hatred towards Prince around here is absolutely PATHETIC! Some of you guys need to learn to stop hatin and start appreciatin.

Appreciation which comes as part of respect is earned, not given per demand! Prince is very arrogant and that attitude makes people sick! And he isnt a brilliant dancer as he thinks he is or as his mentor Remo states he is or as Mithun says he is! He has proved that he is good only with locking and popping - anything outside that, he sucks real bad! 😃
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

lol at everyone dissing Prince. His performance last week was brilliant, he almost did everything flawlessly. The audience loved it, and so did the Grand Master, and so did Remo, and so did Jai. It was a really good performance, it's called "contemporary" and thats how its done, so if you think he was just running around, then you don't knwo what "contemporary" is. The moves he did were all contemporary dance moves. It's not "in" these days, so you probably didn't know that was dance too.
Prince was great, and he deserves to be in.

Oh yeah?! That's contemporary?? Maybe he should have a banner there saying, "This is contemporary in case you didnt know!" when he dances like that!! 😆 Contemporary is what Terence's team often do, and Terence himself does a lot of it - it involves running, jumping, etc, but not just that alone! It involves a lot more - martial arts, acrobatics, ballet, yoga, etc. It requires a lot more flexibility and involves a lot of risky and painful moves/steps where the dancers can get hurt real bad if a single step has gone very wrong...

Prince covered his whole body in a loose costume which helped him to cover up his body movement flaws very well in that dance! But to a trained eye, one can still pick it up - he did real bad. If many liked it, I feel sorry for their knowledge in true dance forms - what more can I say?! 😕 It's like how people tolerate the dances of some of the big actors and actresses, regardless of them being poor dancers!! Same with the singing of many celebrities - people receive them with awe! 😆
Edited by akanna - 15 years ago
kristie12 thumbnail
^
what Prince did last week was 'contemporary' dance. You might not have liked his performance. That doesn't change the dance form. I understood that you don't like Prince. That shouldn't affect your judgement. Or may be you just hated his performance.
It's not that I like him. Even I don't like him but I liked his performance. Though he is rude and arrogant, we could give him benefit of doubt keeping his age(16) in mind but again I am not telling you to change your mind.