Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Shaurya the BEST...!!!

love_vs_hate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guyzzz!!! hope u all r well... after watching today's episode... I want to clap πŸ‘for Shaurya... He is very nice bro+husband... the way he handled the situation...hats off to him...
And ven he came to no that where was Akshara...
and Varsha made a BAHANA and shaurya said Plz bahane mat banao,hamari shaadi se pehle b tum ese bahane banati i ho...tum to master ho bahane banae ki... I vz jus laughing on these dialogues..n enjoyed alot...
Finally,Shaurya is also vd AKSHARA nd Varsha...m very happy...
What do u say guyzz..???
do comments plzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes finally he's IN the serial now..He was ignored badly after his marriage...i mean there were hardly ny scenes of Shaurya ...but today was the best...Thank God he didn't get hyper....
*~sneha~* thumbnail
i thought he would say stuff like he told varsha that time when she said naitik and akshara should meet again to understand each other!!
I was pleasantly surprised...way to go shaurya!!!
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was really sweet of him.. i was pleasantly surprised! :)
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
it was really sweet of him..
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww I love my Shaurya. 😳
Haven't watched the epi yet, but can't wait to catch it tonight since they finally gave some scope to him as well!
I'm glad he's included too... so sweet! πŸ˜›

-aisha
-Ami- thumbnail
I hadn't expected his reaction to be the way it was. I was quite happy that this was his reaction becuase it showed the better side of him. Instead of him just reacting the way when Varsha had suggested of NaKsh meeting again.

It was just sweet how he reacted though. :)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i was not expecting such reaction from shaurya since he was against naksh meeting for the first time but such a change from him....just love him today....he is too sweet....he loves both his wife and sister thats the best quality in him although at times he can be dumb....the man of the show was definetly shaurya.... Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes he was the best yesterday....n now he can also help Akshara in meeting Naitik..may be they can go out for dinners together..Shaurya Varsha , Akshara Naitik , or may be they can go for a movie ....i hope Naitik is not scared of him....
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^i guess he isnt!!!Best part about shaurya knowing it is....he can get akshara a cell phone!!!then we can have our NakSh talking over the phone all the time!!!