Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

watch the first and last scene only

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Hell ! 😡 here we wait every second for Naitik or Akshara n they r showing Bhola Dhaniya romance ! i can't believe this !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
the whole episode was wasted on Rajshri and Bhola ! The last scene was the best where Mohit is teasing Naitik..he's so normal in his company 😆 n the first scene also where Akshara says goodbye...such a cute zid...who will call first.... Other than this , only Shaurya's scene was good...He surprisingly showed support n even saved Akshara and Varsha from Rajshri ! Thank God he's back to normal  ! Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note:
Merged to combine two similar topics... Please carry on the discussions in one thread and have fun :)

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
right charu... shaurya now will land his phone 2 akshara so dat she speaks 2 naitik... yaar shaurya ek naya phone dila do naa us bechari ko...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
right yaar....i was eagerly waiting for naksh scenes they were showing bhola-dhaniya romance....i was so irritated...i hope todays episode they show more of naksh....infact i hope they show a full episode with naksh
Krinya thumbnail
yes i think Shaurya will gift Akshara a cellphone....i hope Naitik's roka is coming soon.....bec. only after tht their engagement will happen n i'm eagerly waiting for tht..
Krinya thumbnail
I think the last scene between Naitik and Mohit was the best....absolutely loved Mohit when he said "ab mujhe teri chinta hone lagi hai , tu devdas banta jaa raha hai" n cellphone gifting idea..Naitik is so right.....he doesn't know tht he can call on Shaurya's cell..poor thing..Akshara must have thought of his problem