Balika Vadhu

Sugna -becoming another Dadisaa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Originally posted by sapnamg

Originally posted by anari100

I think they are trying to show that circumstances make a person and now her pain and utterly pathetic conditions are hardening Sugna and making her bitter and mean.<br>Maybe that is what shaped dadisaa's nature also.<br><br>
that is what shaped dadisaa's nature also

I agree, what is happening to sugna has happend to dadisa too but what i think that they trying or wanting to show is that how can situations be treated or handled differently so that sugna becomes a different & independent person, not fearing the society or following the "so called widow tradition". My POV .... Smile

I totally agree with both of you.
That's exactly how i feel.

Nice topic. Smile

xoxo
-Lara :)

hey count mee in too ditto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugna -becoming another Dadisaa (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anari100

I think they are trying to show that circumstances make a person and now her pain and utterly pathetic conditions are hardening Sugna and making her bitter and mean.
Maybe that is what shaped dadisaa's nature also.

great topic dear...i agree wid u...well said

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Yaa agree.Dadisa went thru all tht after she became a widow But I don want SUgna to become another dadisa..Sugnas time n Daisas time was different..Sugna can shape her life..MAybe Dadisa didnt get a chance to but Sugna can alwayss move ahead..She has her parents to her support

Post Reply New Post

Go to top