Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

The family of Anand Jon calls upon President Obama

komalalex Newbie
komalalex
komalalex

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
The family of the dressmaker Indian-American Anand Jon, who was condemned several accounts of sexual abuse, Monday called upon President Barack Obama of the United States the glance in the case, pleading racial discrimination and the conspiracy.

Addressing a press conference here, the sister Sanjana Jon of Mr. Jon' S and her mother Shashi Abraham said that it was taken for victim and had been wrongfully marked when it is about the sexual abuse.

I invite the Indian Government to intervene. I invite President Obama to look in the case. Being a colored person, it knows the racial damage. If it does not make, I will launch a demanding justice of rapid-with-death for my brother, said Mrs. Sanjana combatant behind tears.

Anand was charged on 59 accounts. Just before the test started, several accounts were abandoned. It was held immutably on its innocence and already beat 43 accounts. The only account remaining of rape was based on a test of kit of rape of negative of '. My brother has even last and passed an examination of lie detector. He is framed. All the expenses were levelled against him when its company was to obtain the placement of Wall Street that it charged.

The family is here in India to mobilize the support of Mr. Anand before a crucial hearing on April 1. Mrs. Sanjana and her mother claimed that the media of the United States did not accentuate their side of the history.

The model-cum-actor Lauren Boyette of the United States who claimed to be a witness, known as journalists that Jon was aimed according to a conspiracy chopped by one of the pled victims.

Mrs. Abraham required test a news and of fair for her son.

The family supported by various students of university of Delhi, including the teaching body of law, will present a walk to the embassy of the United States with New Delhi Wednesday.

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
59 counts of abuse is a lot, no smoke without fire, but i would need more facts about this case before making an opinion.
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I agree 59 counts does seem a lot..Wouldn't they need a lot of backup to frame him that way? Well nothing is impossible if people really want to frame someone..But I hope who ever is at fault justice is done !!!

Edited by hamsee_18 - 24 March 2009 at 8:13am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top