Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Kabhi Kabhi Aditi!!!

prem-sam-mayu Goldie
prem-sam-mayu
prem-sam-mayu

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I loved Anshul and Tanvi's performance on that song....Amazing choreo and very well executed...I really wished Anshul got chance for solo....

But 1 thing really ticked me off was why in the world Tanvi was scrutinized soooo deeply by other 2 judges for her solo act....IT was great Clap I think!!!!
I hate how they are soooo biased against Terrance's Toli all the time (I have noticed other times too), esp Remo....Angry

If you look very closely at other contestants too, they aren't that awesome either....I totally agree with Terrance on how rest of them are trained in some sort of dance form and they have been here for weeks now to learn.

Mangesh was allright when it came to purely dance moves (no offense to anyone who is big fan of him). He had great emotions but dancing was allright.  But emotional card shouldn't be played esp by judges who should act maturely and fairly...

THats why I love and respect Terrance, only sane and unbiased judge on the show.

I really really hope Tanvi gets selected in top 12...Plz Plz vote for her!

kristie12 Goldie
kristie12
kristie12

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
^
voting lines are closed and winners were picked already.....

Edited by kristie12 - 24 March 2009 at 4:16am
prem-sam-mayu Goldie
prem-sam-mayu
prem-sam-mayu

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
OH NO!!!!
I really hope and wish that she got picked!!!
Tamedtempest Senior Member
Tamedtempest
Tamedtempest

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem-sam-mayu

I loved Anshul and Tanvi's performance on that song....Amazing choreo and very well executed...I really wished Anshul got chance for solo....

But 1 thing really ticked me off was why in the world Tanvi was scrutinized soooo deeply by other 2 judges for her solo act....IT was great Clap I think!!!!
I hate how they are soooo biased against Terrance's Toli all the time (I have noticed other times too), esp Remo....Angry

If you look very closely at other contestants too, they aren't that awesome either....I totally agree with Terrance on how rest of them are trained in some sort of dance form and they have been here for weeks now to learn.

Mangesh was allright when it came to purely dance moves (no offense to anyone who is big fan of him). He had great emotions but dancing was allright.  But emotional card shouldn't be played esp by judges who should act maturely and fairly...

THats why I love and respect Terrance, only sane and unbiased judge on the show.

I really really hope Tanvi gets selected in top 12...Plz Plz vote for her!

I agree with your points but Tanvi has NOT in fact been trained at this point. I want to see competion between everyone of the same caliber, and based on that I want Paulson, Mangesh and Mandakani in. I don't want Tanvi in basedon how she MIGHT do with training, I want to see someone who has already proved himself/herself. Tanvi can always try again next year, she already has a fan base. I wish her luck
Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
for me i didnt like it thaaaattttt much... yea shes not trained and all that.. but still compared to other performances so far that was the weakest, i mean look at alisha she has never even seen sandals or wore them, and still her salsa dance was soo good!!! i just hope she doesnt get in, and it would be really unfair if she does becuase she didnt even come to the top 18. please no bashing this is just my opinion.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index