Computers, Science, Technology

Need your help to do something for our Technology

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

turjobd

turjobd

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I want to do something for our technology. I want to make our technology available to all people. So recently i have developed a total IT related web portal www . TechnologyBangladesh . com
You can say it is a platform. Where you can find everything related technology. Where you can talk freely, discuss with others & get your technology solution.
Its not possible for me to do something alone. So i need peoples head. Please contribute in my site. Talk in the forum, send news & article. Submit your product for sell, submit your company so that visitor can find you easily.

Thanks

Smile Technology Bangladesh . Com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need your help to do something for our Technology" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top