Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Tina's thrilled with jobless Hussain - TINA's INTV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Omg thanks for this article! It was definetly interesting to read and hussain deserves a nice break after all that work! I know when I heard Lonavla the first thing that came to my mind was KUMKUM! But yeh excited for hussain and tina and hope to see them soon doing something new!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina's thrilled with jobless Hussain - TINA's INTV (Page 2)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coorg.japan

coorg.japan

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
The word Jobless doesnt sound good at all for our Hussain who has worked for long hours for more than 7 years. He needs a well deserved break!!!

But again Tina's statement about Hussain's career is a little hard " He has done Soaps and so he doesn't want to do. He has reality show offer which they haven't said Yes" What is he looking for??

Ofcourse we like to see him in the silver screen and do something big.... but reality shows and Soaps are not bad.

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot Surakshita for the article. LONAVALA??how sweet. Isn't that place familiar to us Kumkum fansLOL
And wooooow a babyDancingthen we'll get to see Hussain jr by next year Embarrassed
Yeah, it'sa great that they got a chance to spend quality time with eachother after so long. We never thought about it frm that angle but I totaly can understand her.
The explanation they gave for not accepting this Dancing Star show is the payment does not justify the hard work and the time they spend for it. Definitely, would love to see them dancing again but if it's not harming his health. Good if he can rest for sometime. Figured it out frm the recent pictures we saw of him. I may be right, I may be wrong. It's just what I think.
There's no way Hussain will be unemployed for long. I'm sure lot of Directors are longing to have him in their project. So Tina, make the most of the break WinkEmbarrassed

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coorg.japan

The word Jobless doesnt sound good at all for our Hussain who has worked for long hours for more than 7 years. He needs a well deserved break!!!

But again Tina's statement about Hussain's career is a little hard " He has done Soaps and so he doesn't want to do. He has reality show offer which they haven't said Yes" What is he looking for??

Ofcourse we like to see him in the silver screen and do something big.... but reality shows and Soaps are not bad.

well.. I think he should have time to breathe first. Chalo, he too is a human being who has worked continuously for a very long time. There may be things that he too wants to keep in place..so I think he is in need of a break..

When he decides to work again we'll see what he'll do. He'll be back soon. I'm sure he'll do some more reality shows in the future. There's a lot more to come

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Woowwwwww
Thnx a lot
fabulous article

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx a lot for the article..well  am happy for tina that she is getting time to spend her time with husaina s every wife wants her husband to spend time with her...And hussain has really been busy these 7 yrs with taking laods of shows and all..So hu defiantely needs a break  and also  he has been doing allt he same stuff ie anchoring and  participating in dancing shows..Now he really needs to do aomethign different...So now let hu rest for soemtime and then be back  with fresh show..Hope his film gets released soon so we can see him on big screen..
well Oh  audience will really like to see huti together again and they should go if they hav time and they like the concept...and wow..finally tina's wish will be coing true and thye will be going out for a week..hope they hav great holiday with friends...and truly again this article was from the heart of tina..i mean she has said very cutely from heart..

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Even Juhi Sachin should join the Vela group! lol. because i think Naagin has also wrapped up and both are free now!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top