Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Tina's thrilled with jobless Hussain

While most wives would be troubled at their husband's lack of work commitments, Tina Kuwajerwala is thoroughly enjoying Hussain's unemployment. That's because after Kumkum (Star Plus) and Indian Idol wrapping up, Hussain has finally got a chance to spend time with his wife - something he hasn't really done for the past three years since they have been married.

BECAUSE the couple works in the hectic television industry, they are welcoming Hussain's break from work as an opportunity to rekindle the magic of their courtship. An excited Tina says, "I have been telling everyone that I have got my husband back! We dated for many years and even after being married for three years, we hardly got to spend any quality time together. After we married, he said that he would not shoot late, but would still come back at 9.30pm. He would be so tired that we would barely manage to go out."

Tina and Hussain now try to spend as much time as they can together, even though Tina has to still see to her boutique. She says, "I have to go there but since there are people to take care of it, I can now take offs to spend time with him. We go to gym together, go swimming or play badminton. The other day, he took me for long drive to Lonavala and we stayed there. This is what I had been missing. Earlier I used to spend my time with friends but having your partner with you is very nice."

Tina says that she and Hussain have also planned a special get away with their friends from the industry. She adds, "We will be going to Ladakh for a week. Fortunately or unfortunately, most of the people from our group of friends were on shows which have wrapped up. We call our group the vela group, as we are all free. I tease them saying that they are unemployed and I am the one working. Shilpa and Apoorva (Agnihotri), Amit Sareen and his wife, Ritu Chaudhary and her husband and Sai and Shakti Anand will be going with us in the first week of April."

Tina celebrates her birthday on March 30. About her wish list, she says, "On Hussain's last birthday he got a car so this year he can buy me a car. Jokes apart, he says that it is difficult for him to buy me gifts because he does not know anything about clothes or jewellery. So I am not expecting anything but I am sure he will get me something sweet."

As for plans of the couple extending their family, Tina says, "Family pressures are there for a baby but since, for the last three years, we didn't get much time together, we will plan for a baby next year. That's for sure."

Talking about Hussain's work, Tina says that he is looking out for new options. "He has been doing a daily for seven years now so he does not want do the same stuff again. He has hosted too and is not completely against TV. However, he will only accept an offer that is unique. Unfortunately, his film has been delayed. We have been offered the reality show Dancing Star but so far we have not said yes. He has already just finished one reality and wants to check whether the audience wants to see us together again," she says.

• Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, March 24, 2009

• Edited by surakshita - 24 March 2009 at 1:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu4sukni85preethioblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina's thrilled with jobless Hussain - TINA's INTV" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

He is definitely not jobless but sure he is on the job of a the much awaited vacation with family and friends

rather than jobless I would prefer to say the NEXT BIG THING MAKEOVER for HU and ALL the ARTISTS

A lovely article really enjoyed reading it

definitely such a break will be welcome by a spouse and family

she has more lucky then many in the industry. Would say 2 years of less quality time ( minusing the average one year of  NB2 dance, NB3 hosting, ii's styling and various danceshows done on-TV and off-TV that HuTi have done together)

Ladakh is an awesome and romantic place to enjoy

Njoy your birthday and all the best to both of you personally and professionally

So nice to see HuTi on a break and enjoying themselves

no nazar-wazar awesome jodi

Dont worry the bestest is sure waiting for Hu till then Ti he is all yours love

When on TV then he is all ours then.

hahaha  

Edited by surakshita - 24 March 2009 at 1:12am

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
    thank a lot Sur di for this amazing article
    really enjoyed reading it.....its really a lovely article
    awwwwwww...Tina is such a sweetheart
    love her sooooo much
    sad that kumkum ended...but I am really Happy for Tina
    now she got some time to spend with Hussain
    don't worry Hussain something best must be waiting for u
    god has given u this time to enjoy with ur wifeEmbarrassed
    Wishing them best of luck with their careers and life

love afreenHug

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
    Thanks Surakshita  for the article will definitly  want to watch them togther in reality show  . best of luck to him for future projects

Edited by marrukhkhan - 24 March 2009 at 12:52am

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by surakshita

Dont worry the bestest is sure waiting for Hu till then Ti he is all yours love

When on TV then he is all ours then.

hahaha  

The article was really cute...Thanks Sur and hehe you are right when you say that soon Hussain will be a part of something new and exciting...Until then Tina can enjoy spending time with him...OMG they went to Lonovala that reminded me of Sumit and Kumkum...These two are so ADORABLE...Haiii the baby is in the cards for next year...Can't waitBig smileBig smileBig smile
    Luv Alwayz SaharEmbarrassed

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
    So by next year we can expect HUTI's baby!

jokes apart, so nice they can be together for sometime in a place like ladhak!!!!! have a nice time HUTI
    thanks for the post

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Hee Sur

Thanks for the article yaar...

im so happy for Tina and Hussain that they can spend some time now...
    and ya he is not jobless but in the make over..
    and yaar what is Hussain waitin to see if we fans wnat him in a reality show
    IF...haila Hussain we are dying to see u back in a reality show...
    that would be awesome if HuTi did the dance show...

and yaar..its gr8 they're spending time with their friends and doing fun stuff

haila Lonavla..yaar like Sahar mujhe bhi uss place se sirf
    Kumkum Kumkum aur Kumkum yaad aati hain uff SuKk...

and wow baby on the cards..? Haila god bless them and may
    HuTi wish come true...

and also want to say was a little, itsi bitsy disappointed
    when i did not read JuSach names in the list of HuTi friends
    par chalo maybe JuSach could not make it for the trip coz wo dono to NZ mein hain honeymoon pe...

Hope to see JuSach and Huti in the future..

Love u all
    -Naz-

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
    Thanks for posting the interview here Surakshita ..

I'm just sooooo happy for Husein Tina ... and for their happiness, I don't mind Husein gayab from TV for a while Embarrassed They deserve all the happiness .. and time they spend together.

5 couples together .. the "vela group" LOLLOL .. to Ladakh ... wowwwww!!! Sounds like sooooo much fun .. and sure they'll have a blasssst!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just want them to be happy ... make the most of their holiday & time together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As for his professional side .. yup ofcourse, would love to see him in something different projects .. zara hatke stuff! Embarrassed I pray & hope Husein gets what he's looking for Embarrassed Untill then .. have a blasssst guys!!! Rock On!!!!!!!! DancingDancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top