Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
What's your first impression when you're browsing through FF section and see certain new titles?

Well, if you haven't thought about it before, this is an opportunity for you to do so! Star

You're given an FF title...i.e

Hum Tum

Now, if you have read this FF, keeping the concept out of your mind, what was, or would be, your first impression of this title? What's the first picture that comes to your mind? What would you guess the concept is?

Don't cheat by peaking at the storyline Wink You'll be told the concept after you give your insight/predictions Embarrassed

So I'll start with the FF title...

Head Over Heels

Example of my insight:

I imagine a guy standing at an awkward position with his...head over heels...as he watches a beautiful woman posing....and its a book cover, so still picture....

I predict the story is about....you guys can fill in the blanks from here :P

FF Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impression: Game!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged

I have already read the fanfic, but keeping the story aside, when i first read the title I imagined it to be a through romantic.

I predicted the story to be a simple love story with the guy trying to woo the girl in unique and cute ways

Gr8 game Star

BTW i have read the fanfic, forgot the author but its on AK if i remember correctly, made an awesome read   Mini

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
At first impression, the title is so much close to teh film HUM TUm.. to I may imagine two individuals with disticnt or opposite personality who may fall in love along with their very disticnt nature..

:))

Jodubai

Goldie

Jodubai

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Head Over Heals....

From the title, I predict, the story could be of a guy, who falls in love with a girl, who doesn't even care of his exsistences...somehting on the lines of Atul/Angie, but in my case, Angie doens't pay any attention to him at all & goes around with all the guys except our Hero. He too, lets her do everything she wants, cos wants her to be happy.....

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
head over heels..i wud take it the same way..pure love story..guy falling in love wth the grl n changing himself for her sake..i cn onli imagn it to b on armaan riddhima,...

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
well, that can be girl too falling for a boy.....

anything possible.............but surly a love story where one ignoring n other following

lolz
ana

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Heads over heels......hmm i'd think its abt a guy whos head over heels [crazy] abt a girl and wants to win her [gain her love] at any cost and can do anything to make tht happen,

Cant wait to read wat the actual storyline was,

Harji

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
definitely
one of d 2 main characters is already in love with another
dats d first impression i get through d title

Post Reply New Post

Go to top