Meet Mila De Rabba

Surilie's real sister Yami Gautam

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
If she is Surilie's sister then she is very pretty.I searched google and came up with this of Yami gautam; possibly the elder sister of Surilie (Geet)

'I am blessed to work with such talented actors'- Yami Gautam 

Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* *

Yami Gautam, the youngster from Chandigarh is thoroughly enjoying her first stint as Rajkumari Bhairvi in NDTV Imagine's Raajkumar Aaryyan on television. She gives an insight to her character, her preparations for the role and lots more as she talks to Telly Buzz.

Tell us something about your role in Raaj Kumar Aaryyan?
I play the role of a beautiful orphaned princess of Pratapgarh. She is an agile and powerful warrior trained in the art of war by her mentor Hussain Baba. Her family dies in a massacre and she has a misconception that because of Raajkumar Aaryyan and his family, her family dies. Hence, her sole purpose is to avenge their death. She is at an age to play with toys and games, but she finds herself playing with swords, arrows and war weapons more appealing.

How did you prepare yourself to play a role like this?
I went through both physical and mental training. Since I play a warrior, I had to be trained in horse riding, sword fighting, and using cable wires. Mentally also I did a lot of groundwork so that I could absorb the character well. Moreover, it is my very first assignment on television, so there was a lot of hard work involved.

If not an actor, then what?
I would have been an IAS officer. I am basically form Chandigarh and a law student and I am very confident that I have the potential and if given a good opportunity, I would make full use of it. Currently I am doing a correspondence course from Mumbai University and am juggling my time between studies and work.

How has the experience of working on sets been?
To be very honest, I feel that I am in safe hands and at the right place as the kind of comfort zone they have created is just apt for a newcomer like me. I get to learn something new everyday. Therefore, I consider myself very fortunate. As far as actors are concerned, I am working with very senior actors who have made a mark in this industry and I get to learn a lot from them more than just acting. I feel that I am blessed to work with such people!

What appealed the most to you in Bhairavi's character?

I feel that I am very lucky to play Bhairavi. She is a princess and she has just gone through a bad phase when a huge tragedy struck her. There are many shades to my character; negativity, jealousy, romance and a lot more. I think it is a complete package. Being a newcomer, I am glad I chose to do a role as such, since it gives me a wider scope in television.

Author and Reporter: Binita Ramchandani

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2408

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surilie's real sister Yami Gautam" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
found another pic:
http://www.mastione.com/wp-content/gallery/chand-ke-paar-chalo/mastione-chand-ke-paar-chalo-33.jpg

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
sara if u want more about her
chkl this link there u will got almost everything about her

http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=340

kulgeet

Groupbie

kulgeet

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
her sister looks completely different............................
i think surilie is more beautiful compared to yami

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

sara if u want more about her
chkl this link there u will got almost everything about her

http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=340

thanks Sam, she also acted on chand ke par calo drama

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulgeet

her sister looks completely different............................
i think surilie is more beautiful compared to yami

yea her sister looks different and they are both beautiful.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top