Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashb thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This is a very good topic and opened at the most appropriate time.
Seriously, I guess all of us are getting super bored..I know this is reality and widows do have to suffer a lot but u cannot expect a serial to run forever..u need to either show an end to the agony of the widow by getting her remarried (that will not only send a good message to the society but also give us freedom from boredom) or else move to some other topic..maybe Gehena and his would be child..or anything for that matter...
Anshuamul thumbnail

ya even m not liking it actually speaking its not boring per jo bura hai use thik karne k badle they r still sticking on to those rigid rules and stuff wo side track kar k they should take up with suguna going to school and something positive thoda rondu se good good ho jaye to maza aye na

wat say??????????
sanya79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree! BV has bcum sooooooooooooo boring.  I had stopped watching BV after Pratap's death and resumed watching yesterday thinking all that rona dhona must be over now. But it has got only worst. If BV ppl are reading this, then plssssssssssssssssss show sumthing good 2 raise our spirit. oderwise we will stop watching..............
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I understand that the monotony can cause boredom, but I think what they are trying to show is how the changes gradually happens, so that things just dont look like it happend all of a sudden. My POV.. 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jjairam

I am so bored. My mother has already stopped watching it. I can understand the tears and the jealousy and the alienation from Suguna's side. However, Dadisa making everyone cheer up to keep Gehna happy is contrived and stupid. If widowhood is as bhayanak as this writer is trying to potray it, then he should quit making the family return to normalcy so soon under duress. Normalcy in 45 days and forced to not mourn! Does nobody have a backbone in that family? Looks like the bully is not Dadisa but the writer who has a big bee in his belfry.

Sometimes, I think that in order to make a point, situations are contrived to the point of silliness. I remember my grandmother telling me stories of her little sister who was widowed at the age of 13. She was so sick of folks visiting and crying over her that she used to run off and climb a tree and wait until the visitors left! She never remarried of course, but led a vigorous and happy life managing the family farms until she died at the age of 96 a few months ago.

My message to the writer...we get all your pontificatory messages...now move on!

Very well said! BV is a fantastic show otherwise but in recent weeks it has become too depressing and stagnant....It is understandeable that the writers are trying to show realism but NO ONE wants realism to this extent....yes widows suffer far worse than what they may be showing in the show right now but does anyone HONESTLY want to see YEARS AND YEARS of grieving even if it's 'realistic'??? I don't think so. Somewhere along the line, the story HAS to move! That is why this is FICTION and not reality....no one can handle THAT much of reality....it is good to put in a dose of reality but to engage the audience, the story has to move forward.

Just my POV, no offence intended to anyone.
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the story is moving and it is not boring.  They have to gradually get Suguna to accept the fact that she cannot lead her life like a widow.  She is not unlucky or upshaguni.  Circumstances make a man and she will now realize that she does not want to lead a life of a widow.  Hopefully the changes for the better for Suguna happen soon in this show.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MonMad

I think the story is moving and it is not boring.  They have to gradually get Suguna to accept the fact that she cannot lead her life like a widow.  She is not unlucky or upshaguni.  Circumstances make a man and she will now realize that she does not want to lead a life of a widow.  Hopefully the changes for the better for Suguna happen soon in this show.

I completely agree with you!
:)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think the story got boring a while back with never-ending preparations for suguna's gauna and then never ending mourning for pratap. but now looks like the fall in trps have jolted the makers and the story has begun moving with suguna beginning to rebel.
but yes again if they go back to square one ie dadisa not bending an inch and suguna going back to her kothri and miserable life then the show will be back to square one.
in fact if u notice all popular colors shows are stuck in a time wrap. in bv is the same day 2 day situations with dadisa, in uttaran its the same day 2 day problems of ichcha and her mom and in jai shri krishna its either the lord playing the gopis or killing some obscure demon. if they really want to beat star plus the shows need to develop pace.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My god it has become Maha Boring and not only that it has become so much depressing that i am not being able to take it any more😡........damn.......problems, problems and more problems........please its a request do show us some positive solution.......we know the problems but we do need to see some solutions😡😡
london741 thumbnail
😡I soooooo agree with mysticwater24 its damn boring....... 😡crying ...crying and more crying.... 😭😭common you watch TV to relax...not to get more depressed by such depressing show... 🤢🤢