Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
You guys will wonder,why this jai ho for our grand master.Dekho,he needs some cheering up yar...what if he reads our post? ok,he will understand that he now needs to wear rupa 😆😆😆 but at the same time happy that he has at least one member respecting him...(hope he doesn't read my other posts 😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

You guys will wonder,why this jai ho for our grand master.Dekho,he needs some cheering up yar...what if he reads our post? ok,he will understand that he now needs to wear rupa 😆😆😆 but at the same time happy that he has at least one member respecting him...(hope he doesn't read my other posts 😆)

😕 hey, r u under influence too? 😆😆
Edited by anjali10 - 15 years ago
Tamedtempest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel really bad for mithun da! I think he had good intentions when he became grandmaster and did not think people would be so angry with him. He was a legend in his time, he was so well respected and now...everyone disrespects him...
andysah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Zee never anticipated that this show will become such a big hit. So it was not funded well and also they did not approach other luminaries to judge. Like most Mithunda projects/hindi films this was underfunded.
It should have been public voting from the round of 18 at the start. It is difficult to piss at the public because you get drenched too. More grandmasters would have helped instead since people would have two/three judges to vent their spleen.
Tamedtempest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andysah

I think Zee never anticipated that this show will become such a big hit. So it was not funded well and also they did not approach other luminaries to judge. Like most Mithunda projects/hindi films this was underfunded.

It should have been public voting from the round of 18 at the start. It is difficult to piss at the public because you get drenched too. More grandmasters would have helped instead since people would have two/three judges to vent their spleen.

ohh noo my friend! 😕đŸ˜ČI am so glad public voting started only now! Biases are ugly and quick to manifest!! Salman would have been number one the entire time regardless of dancing!

I agree with your point about Zee probably did not anticipate how big this show would become
Edited by Tamedtempest - 15 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

😕 hey, r u under influence too? 😆😆

yessss 😆😆
andysah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

>>ohh noo my friend! 😕đŸ˜ČI am so glad public voting started only now! Biases are ugly and quick to manifest!! Salman would have been number one the entire time regardless of dancing!

My point exactly. All the people who are disrespecting Mithun for his judgement, would be silent during public voting since they are part of the same public. Till date, I did not find the judgements way off base though I could quibble a point or two (like Mandakini). But I find the format completely upsetting.

Salman seems to be number 1 by judges voting also, he has never danced solo, in fact it is surprising that he is the only one.
Chits1 thumbnail
Mithunda's judgement is based on what the 3 judges say...😆
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

Mithunda's judgement is based on what the 3 judges say...😆

yes, and thats sad 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali10

yes, and thats sad 😆

I know...all he says is...very very very nice..or..you look veyr pretty(he told this to nonny) 😆😆