Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Jai ho mithunda

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
You guys will wonder,why this jai ho for our grand master.Dekho,he needs some cheering up yar...what if he reads our post? ok,he will understand that he now needs to wear rupa LOLLOLLOL but at the same time happy that he has at least one member respecting him...(hope he doesn't read my other posts LOL)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai ho mithunda" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

You guys will wonder,why this jai ho for our grand master.Dekho,he needs some cheering up yar...what if he reads our post? ok,he will understand that he now needs to wear rupa LOLLOLLOL but at the same time happy that he has at least one member respecting him...(hope he doesn't read my other posts LOL)

Confused hey, r u under influence too? LOLLOL

Edited by anjali10 - 23 March 2009 at 12:49pm

rock-on

rock-on

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
He is the biggest CHSO4.

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I feel really bad for mithun da! I think he had good intentions when he became grandmaster and did not think people would be so angry with him. He was a legend in his time, he was so well respected and now...everyone disrespects him...

andysah

andysah

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I think Zee never anticipated that this show will become such a big hit. So it was not funded well and also they did not approach other luminaries to judge. Like most Mithunda projects/hindi films this was underfunded.
It should have been public voting from the round of 18 at the start. It is difficult to piss at the public because you get drenched too. More grandmasters would have helped instead since people would have two/three judges to vent their spleen.

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andysah

I think Zee never anticipated that this show will become such a big hit. So it was not funded well and also they did not approach other luminaries to judge. Like most Mithunda projects/hindi films this was underfunded.
It should have been public voting from the round of 18 at the start. It is difficult to piss at the public because you get drenched too. More grandmasters would have helped instead since people would have two/three judges to vent their spleen.

ohh noo my friend! ConfusedShockedI am so glad public voting started only now! Biases are ugly and quick to manifest!! Salman would have been number one the entire time regardless of dancing!

I agree with your point about Zee probably did not anticipate how big this show would become

Edited by Tamedtempest - 23 March 2009 at 3:00pm

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

Originally posted by Chits1

Confused hey, r u under influence too? LOLLOL

yessss WackoLOLLOL

andysah

andysah

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

>>ohh noo my friend! ConfusedShockedI am so glad public voting started only now! Biases are ugly and quick to manifest!! Salman would have been number one the entire time regardless of dancing!

My point exactly. All the people who are disrespecting Mithun for his judgement, would be silent during public voting since they are part of the same public. Till date, I did not find the judgements way off base though I could quibble a point or two (like Mandakini). But I find the format completely upsetting.

Salman seems to be number 1 by judges voting also, he has never danced solo, in fact it is surprising that he is the only one.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top